Chapter 1

Singhnia Residence
Morning 8 am

It was a early morning. Servants were doing there household chores while Mrs Akshara Singhnia ,  was preparing for morning pooja and her husband Mr Naitik Singhnia , the diamond merchant of mumbai  was reading his newspaper with his morning tea .

Soon it was time for pooja . Everyone came towards the temple area as it was rule for every staff member to attend . Naitik came and stood beside Akshara who was arranging the flowers in the plate .

" Akshara where is the princess ??" Naitik asked

" She didnt came down yet . I think she is getting ready . She is up already " akshara said and again started to arrange the flowers .

Soon it was the time but yet the two people didnt arrived .
" krishi , naksh come down . It's time for aarti beta " akshara yelled .

" Coming dadi " she heard a cute voice from upstairs and smile .

A cute girl of four  years wearing a red tshirt with blue short and white sneaker came down running. Her hairs were done in high pony tail with cute pins stuck in her long brown hairs . She was having chocolate brown eyes just like her father . She was heart of singhnia family. She loves to do prank on her dadu and play with him.

" good morning granny ,grandpa " she said running into wide open arms of naitik.

" good morning hippo " naitik said and ruffled her hairs

"Grandpa don't do that please . They will get ruin you know . I have made with so much of difficulty and I am not hippo I am krishika or krishi " she said in her cute baby voice making a pout .

" okay my baby I will not call you hippo " naitik grinned and she wide her beautiful eyes .

" granny " she pouted looking at akshara .

" naitik don't tease her  . Now common krishi get down and where is you daddy . It's getting late for aarti " akshara said as she saw her son who is not yet down .

"Ohh daddy he is still sleeping . He is tired " krishika said and the couple nodded . He has turned into workholic man after Ahana left him when krishika was of a week old . He took the responsibility of office as well as single parent . Though naitik was also helping him in the business and akshara regarding krishika but he was still taking care of both things .

Akshara nodded and they started the aarti. After the aarti three of them went to dining hall to have breakfast .

Naitik took the head chair while krishika sat on his left side and akshara went to kitchen for bringing the breakfast .

" why is your dad so tired ??" Naitik whispered in krishika 's eyes so that akshara didnt hear .

" voh grandpa when dad came back late na I was so angry so I made him do my homework " krishi grinned and both hified with each other .

Soon akshara came with breakfast but still naksh was not present .

" Robin go and ask naksh to come down " akshara asked the servant to call naksh down .

" no Robin uncle I will wake up dad you stay here " krishi said and ran into her dad room .

She slowly entered the big room and top toed towards a young man  who was sleeping on his stomach on the bed . She slowing got up the bed and sat on his back and hugged him .

Naksh smiled in sleep and pulled her on his stomach and layed on his back .

" good morning krishi" naksh said kissing her cheeks making her smile.

" good morning daddy " she said and peck his cheeks making him smile .

"So you are so early up today . Today is Sunday your school is off then why ??" Naksh asked looking at his daughter who was up early on the Sunday morning.

" daddy its 8:30 already. Come on get up granny and grandpa are waiting for you " she said jumping on his stomach.

"Okay you go downstairs I am coming within 15 minutes " naksh said kissing her forehead and made her stand on the floor.

" okay daddy come fast " she said and ran downstairs .

Naksh got up and went to washroom to get ready . As it was Sunday so he usually stay home so that he can spend the whole day with his daughter with no work . He does whatever she orders and take her out . Though being a single parent was difficult but naksh didnt mind it . He took shower and got ready in casuals and went downstairs to have breakfast . He saw naitik and krishi along with akshara having there breakfast. Krishi was eating less and talking more making everyone smile .

She was the lucky charm for naksh and heartbeat of everyone in the house . All the servants , maids follows her order and loves her too. She was very good at stealing someone's heart .

He came out of thoughts and took his place next to krishi. He greeted his parents .

" why are you so late today. You came back earlier last night na then " akshara said serving him breakfast .

" voh mom actually I was tired . You know all meetings were back to back. " naksh said and akshara nodded .

" daddy why are you lying to granny . Say na I have made you do my homework " krishi said taking bite of breakfast not noticing aksharaa who was in angry mode now . She innocently looked up and saw her granny glaring her while her dad was holding his head in hishands and her grandpa was looking at her with pity .

" krishi why you made your dad do your homework . You should do your work by your own right " akshara said while krishi looked down .

"Akshara that's fine . She will not do next time okay. Right baby ??" Naitik said trying to cover up as krishi will cry if he did not stop .

" no naitik she should understand. She should do her homework by her own and not make naksh do her work . It's bad habit " akshara said and glared naksh .

" and you Mr naksh why did you do her homework. You could have scolded her or helped her . " akshara said turning towards the culprit .

" mom she was angry on me so I did to make her happy and I didnt do her all the work. Just helped rest she did by herself " naksh winked at krishi and she nodded .

" this time I am letting you to go next time I will not leave you and specially you naksh " akshara said and went to kitchen and while rest three hified with each other.

" thank God krishi she didnt knew that I did your homework last week otherwise she would have eaten me alive " naitik said while both naksh and krishi broke out in laughter .

So this was mini singhnia family with the little one .

😊😊😊

So guys this is the first chapter . I hope you all like it .  FINGERS CROSSED !!!

Do click the star button and comment down below and tell me how is the story .

Next update depending upon your lovely response.