Disconnect to connect

A very happy new year guys !! May this new year brings lots of love and success to your life .

I know many of you will be thinking that where the hell am I. If I am even alive or what !! These two questions are asked by around 20 people :

When is the chapter coming?
Are you being covid positive ??

With god grace , I am not covid  positive . I dont know what is happening to me these days neither I am interested in writing the story further , nor reading the other stories which I was regularly reading.

I tried for around 50 times since a month after my office work to write new chapter but everytime I am not satisfied by my creation and until and unless I am satisfied I am not posting anything.

Earlier these days, I was not even liking even to open my wattpad account maybe I have lost the touch or what. I am not getting the reason.  So I felt that it's time to leave the wattpad as a writer and reader .

I should give myself sometime and interospect what I actually want . I have penlty of ideas and scence for story but when it comes to writing I just loose my focus. 

I am still trying to write daily and even completed half of chapter so that I can update once it is fully ready but I dont know when and I can't answer when I will ready .  Initially I decided to give my book to someone who can continue the story and I can back out but I got it that readers wont like it so it's better to keep it with me .

I am not  taking this book down or anything.   Just taking some time off from things .

Hope you guys support me. I am not telling you guys to wait. You are free on your own to leave the story due to my negligence here and not taking things seriously.

Or you guys can wait and support your writer in my tough time .

Well according to my dear friend justbeKhushi and Aarya_25 dii ...its best to disconnect to reconnect better. 

Hope you guys support me and give your love. 

With love
Callmesancheti