Chapter 49

I am really nervous about the chapter as it was a really difficult for me to write after a long time .

I hope I am doing justice to each and every character and hope you guys are liking my efforts for same .

Thankyou nardhanaram for this beautiful cover.  I really loved it and surely gonna use it .

Target votes 135

Keerti looked at herself in the mirror and sighed

Keerti looked at herself in the mirror and sighed . Nervousness was taking troll over her and giving her headache.  She didn't knew why she is panicking and getting nervous.  She look at hairstylist and makeup artist giving her final touches and adjusting her dress properly .

It has been two day to  their wedding and now she is getting ready for their reception which was going to held in Mumbai.  Though they have decided that reception will be held  after few weeks or maybe a month but due to media and fans passing comments on the who was naksh Singhnia's  wife , naitik and akshara decided to make the public appearance of their daughter in law so that they don't talk ill about her . They knew keerti is new to this and it will be difficult for her to handle this so its better things gets solve .  So the reception was preponed, invitations were sent to all the politicians,  bollywood celebrities,  businessworld. It was finally the time to introduce the lady love of Prince of Udaipur .