Chapter 4

Hey guys just a small request just vote , share and read the story . Comment down below and tell me how it so that it also help me to write further and helps me to understand you all .

Keep reading
Keep smiling

.......................

After making krishika sleep naksh kissed her forehead and came out of her room . He went to his favourite place in the house where his paining heart can get some peace . His room balcony .

Life can be so unpredictable . He and ahana met in college and both instantly connected with each other in first year itself . One day they got drunk in party and came close . Though they know they have did the mistake and now that ahana was pregnant he was ready to take care of her in each and every way possible and only thing which came in his mind at that time for doing marriage . He promised himself that he will take care of the baby and let ahana do her work . Together they will handle the responsibility but life does not go as it . They faced to many humiliation of both family but they were strong to face and they did court marriage. After eight months krishi was born . At that moment he did not want anything . He was happy with his daughter and want to give both krishi and ahana a happy life while working day and night .

Initially they were all good but after somedays ahana stop giving her time to krishi and they had fights . Though naksh remain patient and handle krishi tighter with his parents . But one day when he returned from college  he saw a note on his dressing table written by ahana telling him that she has got a internship in New York and she can no longer be in home to take care of his daughter . She considered their daughter a mistake . How can a mother can call her baby as mistake . He got divorced and decided to take care of his daughter and give her best life ever . He decided he will give her lots of love that she dont need a mother . But society can never let this happen ???

Now he was more confused how to tell her about her mother and what he will tell her . Many things were running in his mind . He looked up in the sky that was filled with twinkling stars and tears were flowing from his eyes . How can life be so wrong . He was happy living with his small family but now this ???

A hand touched his shoulder and it made him turn . He turned to see his parents standing there with tears in there tears . He immediately hugged his mom tightly as he could . Akshara too hugged him back and give him comfort which he needed .

" mom I proved a bad dad right . I didn't gave her enough love that she needs a mother . I didnt give her love that she needed . I am bad dad right " naksh said while crying on her shoulder .

" no beta you are the best dad she ever can get . You at a young age handled her properly . You are not a bad dad my baby . "She hugged him tightly .

"Naksh we all know at some point of her life she will ask about her mother and we didnt know that moment came that early . She needs a mother naksh . I and your mom too feels that . A child needs a mother to nourish and love . Krishi also feels the same way beta . " naitik said putting his hand on his shoulder .

" but dad how ..??? How can I tell her that her mother left her for her career. How can I tell her that her mom calls her as a mistake . I dont want that women to be anywhere near my baby mom . I will make her understand and if not then she have to deal with this . But she is no where coming in our lives dad " naksh said gritting his teeth and clenching his hands .

His parents knows that he hate ahana from the bottom of his heart from once where he loved her .

" we are not talking about bringing ahana back to our lives by dont you find some other solution " naitik said and that made naksh look on.

" how dad?? " naksh asked in desperate tone.

" by remarrying " akshara said and that's was enough for him

" no mom I cant . How can I remarry . How are you sure that the girl I marry will take care of krishi just like her children. Maybe she can also leave her just like ahana . I cant see her in more pain mom "

" naksh we will find the girl who can really give a true mother love to our baby and stop judging everyone with ahana . She was selfish . Just think about it . It's high time now we didnt said anything. Krishi also need a mother and you too need a partner to share your happiness and thoughts . Just think about it"
Akshara said and he nodded.

"Now go and sleep " she kissed his forehead and both went out of his room leaving him in thoughts .

Remarriage????
He knows he dont have any place for new relationship but he knows now that his daughter needs mother now . He have to remarry a girl who can give her motherly love and that's enough for him .

He closed his eyes and let's the faith decide now .

...........

Hey guys how it is ...

Boring , good ...

Do vote and comment .

Pretty please !!!