chapter 6

Extremely sorry for not showing up these days .Please read the chapter click the star button and share .

😀😀😀😀

Keerti POV

I was standing in front of ganesh idol in the city hospital praying for the little girl who was unconscious.  Doctors were checking and treating her . I along with one uncle admitted her here and praying for her . We dont know who is she as we didnt found any of her family member near her at that time of accident .

After praying for her I came in front of her ward where doctors were checking her. Soon the doctor came out . I stood up as he came .

" she is fine you can take her home after 2 hours " he said and took leave while I just sighed in relief . After thanking him I went inside the little ones room finding her sleeping with her head wrapped in bandage . Her face was looking pale due to exhaustion . I took seat beside her on stool and held her hand . I was waiting for her to wake up .

I messaged my mom that I will be late and went to canteen to get food for me and little girl .

When I entered the room I saw her wide awake looking the surrounding.  I rushed to her and held her hand in mine .

" how are you beta . Is it paining somewhere " I asked her with a smile .

She just shook her head and looked at me in confusion. 

"Paa...paa " she uttered slowly and was about to cry . I took her in my lap and started caressing her back .

"Beta I will send you to your papa soon . First eat something and then I tell me about your dad I will call him . Okay "I said and she nodded .

I feeded her orange juice and sandwich . After sometime the hospital staff said that we can discharge her . I paid all the hospital charges and pick her in my arms and came out of the hospital . I made her sit near the bench in garden .

" so what is your papa name ?? You know his number " I asked her but she just shook her head .

"Okay beta tell me with whom you came  to garden in evening " I asked

" with arrushi aunty " she said in low voice.

I don't know what to do now . No one came here for searching for her . Uncle called me and said there was no one asking for her since last hour so he went home as his wife is ill and he can't keep her wait. Now what to do . ...

I looked down in my lap and saw her sleeping peacefully holding my finger . Smile crept on my lips seeing her sleeping peacefully.  May be due to her medicines she slept .

I picked her in my arms and moved towards taxi stand and moved towards my home.  Hope so I find her parents soon .

💞💞💞💞

Half n hour later I reached home having the little angel in my arms sleeping peacefully . I ranged the doorbell and waited for my mother to open the door .

Soon my mother opened the door and was shocked to see me with a child .

"Keerti beta who is she and what is she doing with you " she started asking question and I was too tired at that time .

Dad and karthik too came listening mom shouting and started giving me question look .

"Swarna let her inside first then ask " dad said controlling his curiosity.

Mom gave me way and I entered the house . I made her lie the couch and turned to look at my parents and brother who were waiting for my answers .

" mom I dont know who she is . She just met with a accident near rose garden and as there was no family member of her I took her to hospital . I tried to ask her about parents but she didnt know  and before I could ask her something she felt asleep so I brought her home. I will report to police as soon as possible in early morning and she is too exhausted" I said and they nodded .

" it's okay beta tomorrow we will go to police station maybe her parents are waiting for her " dad said and I nodded .

After having my dinner I took her in my arms and went in my room . I made her lie on the bed and slept beside her . She was so cute with long hairs and beauitful eyes . Tears filled in my eyes as I thought about baby . Why god didnt gave me chance to have baby ??? Am I that bad ??

I started crying for my bad fate when suddenly she hugged me tightly in her sleep and started crying.

"Pappa " she cried.  She was missing her dad . I hugged her tightly and made her face rest on my chest . Eventually she too slept  and we went fell in deep slumber.