Chapter 50

Well apology for late update but I was confused with plot .

A super long chapter ahead so appreciate you'd author and leave your lovely comments for her .

Target votes 140 !!

Third person POV

Everyone was busy with dinner . The elders were busy having the dinner and their talk while the youngster were busy teasing the couple having fun at their expense . Ayush was busy having his icecream when he saw her walking out of the garden in haste , something like she was controlling herself . He look around as everyone was byusy in talks , he silently excused himself and moved behind her .

Following her his feets rushed after her who was moving towards the courtyard. He quickly hid himself behind the pillar when he saw sitting on the bench facing the spacious shower , with tears flowing from her eyes . He was tensed and not understanding what is actually going on , why is she crying this badly . His eyes widened when he saw her pulling something from her neck and he got the biggest shock in his life . His feet faltered back in shock when his mind registered something really unbelievable.

She was holding a mangalstura in her hand which was having a very beautiful gold ring in between with "V" engraved on it . He could clearly recognized this ring as it was ved late mother engagement ring and if he have given this to her then it was something serious because it was one of the few things which ved was very possessive about and if he is serious about her then she is having this ring with her .

But what shocked him more was the mangalsutra in her neck and if he was connecting correctly then it was only one thing his mind was screaming .

They were married !!!

" I dont know why are your punishing me since last month. I tried everything to gain your forgiveness, but you are not understanding my problem too and running away .. I love you Ved mehra and I can't live without you but what can I do too I am helpless one side its my parents and one side you. " Ishika cried out more while pouring her heart out holding her chain , while ayush heart pained looking at her as he didn't know what to do .

" I love you Vedant mehra and I can't live without you . Why can't you understand my helplessness .?? Why can't you understand that seeing you with someone else gives me so much pain ...why !! Why !! Why can't you understand this " she cried out holding the chain in her hand while tears pooled in ayush eyes looking at the immense love for his friend in someone eyes and how the person is crying to be with him .

" Ishika " Ayush stepped forward composing himself and she look up at him who was standing few steps away from her looking at her . She hurriedly turned and wiped her face but stopped when she heard him .

" There is nothing to hide now .. I have listened everything . But I don't understand why are you guys hiding this and when you both get married ? What is the problem " ayush asked while Ishika sniffed her tears and turned to look at him .

" Its really nothing . We are over now and it will good if you understand this too . Maybe we weren't meant to be together " ishika said with a strong face but her feeling betrayed her as two tears escaped from her eyes .

" but how you both got married and why didn't both the families knew about this .. and ved he too didn't said anything to naksh or me . Not even aunty when he is most closet to her " Ayush asked the thought which were bringing the curiosity and making him tensed thinking about his bestfriend .

" Its better you ask you friend about this and please don't ...tell anyone about this . Promise me please ..." ishika said hicupping while ayush sighed and nodded as he also didn't know what to do . He look at her who after composing herself moved out the garden while he was in deep thought .