chapter 12

Enjoy reading and keep voting and commenting

🖤🖤🖤🖤

It's have been two days since krishika return from keerti's  home . The day when she was brought she cried a lot for keerti but naksh handled her well by distracting her .

It was early morning when everyone was sitting on breakfast table . It wasn't a chirpy morning as the power house of the mansion was silent . Everyone tired to uplift her mood but nothing happened . Naksh looked at krishi who was just playing with her food . She was not at all eating and then he looked at his parents who were to looking at him .

"Krishi "naksh said breaking the silence putting a smile on his face .

Krishi listen naksh voice and look at him . Her eyes which always shine with mischief and happiness were this time blank.  Her face was pale . Naksh knew his daughter have develop a heart for keerti but he cant do anything . He knew she needs a mother but how can he just ask a mere stranger to be his mother . He could not fulfill her demand .

" let go to Disney world today . You me ved chachu , andrew and Robin and we will take  shanky too . What say " naksh said excitedly but didnt got any response from her .

" that a nice plan . You all go to Disney world . We are oldies now how can we go but you all enjoy " naitik said and crossing his fingers as he knew krishi dont like anyone saying him as old . She always says he is handsome and her grandmom is beautiful. She will fight with everyone if they call them old .

Krishi just shook her head as negation and eat her breakfast . All of them sighed. After finishing her breakfast krishi jumped down from her chair picking her Mickey mouse and moved towards garden outside.

Everyone looked at her direction and sighed.  Naksh parents knew she developed heart for keerti and through there bonding it was quite visible that is was a good one. 

Naksh signalled andrew to followed krishi and moved towards his direction. 

Krishi was  silently sitting in  garden with the mickey mouse in her hands  watching the plants . She looked at the little squrriel who was sitting on tree with her mother who was feeding her . She was missing keerti. 

The little one didnt knew that she was not her mother but what to do it was not necessary for a mother to give you birth.  What is necessary that she took care  you like a mother who does everything for her child .

Naksh came into the garden with krishi's medicines watching her sitting on swings looking at tree .
He took a seat beside her and pulled her in his lap .

" krishi what happened?? Why are you this sad . Come let take medicine then ved chachu is coming over here we will play your doll house okay " naksh said kissing her forehead and forwarding the spoon that contain medicine.

Krishi quietly opened her mouth and took the medicine without saying anything . Both of them sat in silence . Though krishi silence was killing naksh but he didnt knew how to uplift her mood .
He just caressed  her hair and kept looking at her.

" papa ..." naksh looked at krishi who called her . She wasn't looking at naksh but towards the garden .

"Yes baby," naksh smiled listening finally her voice . She will now start her chatter box .

"I am a bad girl right ?? Mumma didnt came because she dont love me right . I am bad girl ... krishi is a bad girl . Right papa " krishi said making naksh shocked at his place . He was expecting that she must he upset with keerti being not her but didnt knew that these thought were running in her mind .

" krishi baby what are saying baby . You are good girl . You aren't a bad girl and everyone loves you.  Papa loves krishi , bed chachu loves krishi ,dadu dadi , shanky everyone loves krishi . Who said you are bad girl . If you would be bad girl why would have everyone loved you "naksh said kissing her cheek and looked at her .

" then why mumma didnt came her . Papa you tell mumma na I will be good girl.  I will eat all the vegetables in my food,  I will do my homework on time,  I will   eat chocolate and ice cream in a month . Tell her na to live with us . I will be a nice girl papa . Ask mumma to come na " krishi said crying spilling all the things which were in her heart . Naksh heart clenched in pain seeing his daughter cry like this . Maybe for world he may be a billionaire but today he could not fulfill the wish of her daughter. 

Naksh came out of his thoughts when he heard krishi muffled voice . He looked at her who was grasping for air . Her face was all red and pale and lips were turning blue.  She was having difficulty in breathing.

"Krishi what happened beta . Look at me " naksh said patting her face but she was closing her eyes

" papa its  paining here .." krishi said crying pointing towards her chest.

Naksh looked at krishi horrified.  What happened to her suddenly. 

"Mumma " naksh shouted and naitik akshara came out listening his loud voice.  Akshara gasped seeing krishi with pale face in naksh arms .

" krishi don't close you're eyes okay . We will go to hospital . Papa is here only " naksh said running  towards his car and naitik akshara too followed him and they moved towards hospital.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤  

Keerti was sitting in her room  with Cup of coffee in her hand looking outside where it was raining.

She was mad for rain but today her heart was not happy to dance and play there . Her heart was only missing krishi who captured her heart . Last week she didnt knew when it passed when krishi was here . Her smiles , her naughtiness,  her chirpy mood would take all the sadness away and make her happy.  She didnt even got nightmare in last week days which she used to get since aditya have left her . She dont know why she left a feeling of belongings with krishi when she called her mumma . She could not do anything when her family came to take her with them .

She came out of her thoughts when bruno came and sat near her  legs.  She caressed his hairs and looked at sky again.  She heard the knock on door and stood up wiping her tears to see who is at the door .

She opened  the door at see her father and karthik standing there with worried face. Her heart started to beat loudly for a unknown reason . Her mind started chanting that something bad has happened .

" what happened bhai . Why are your tensed ? Is naira and mom okay . Tell me " Keerti said and looked at karthik who have pained expression on his face .

" it not them . It krishi " karthik said narrated whatever naitik told him making keerti stiff at her place .

🖤🖤🖤

So what would have happened to krishi and what this incident will take a change in our couple life .

Stay tuned for the next update soon .

Till then
Keep smiling
Keep reading