Chapter 32

Well my mum asked me why I wasting my time writing the stupid stuff . what this give me? What should I answer her as she is hell bent to make my this habit stop and may be I will be leaving this soon if I didn't fine a proper answer soon !!

Help you writer out this time !

The target is not completed and I am very upset but I don't want my precious golgappas to wait so here I updated . Please vote for last chapter if you haven't .

Next update after 120 votes and I am serious !!!

chapter is dedicated to my dear friend Inkaholic_ . Dont throw slipper on me vanshika .

A super long chapter ahead . Hope you enjoy with popcorn and fun !!

Naksh pov

If someone have said me earlier giving a second chance to yourself and to your life will bring smile and contentment on your face , then I would have laughed at that person . After what tragedic situation I faced I never thought I would be again taking that step again in my life but yes everytime destiny and fate have something else stored for you which no one could predict .

After what happened few years ago and how heartbroken I was I never thought I will be able to give someone a chance to come in my life and be a part of it . I was happy with my small family surrounding my parents , grandparents , my friends and my precious daughter whose world revolve around me and my whole revolve around her .

I always thought when mom showed me different pictures of girls and was stick to me like a koala so that I agree to proposal but it never happened . I never felt a need to say yes . I was already handling my daughter pretty well being a father and mother both . My mom used to filled that space in my absence and I was pretty sure I can handle my daughter be a good parent until I realize that though how much efforts I invest in my daughter life , she would always crave for mothers love and warmth .

Krishi's breakdown and need for a mother made me understand how much my daughter suffers when she faces the outer world . Though I try my best to protect her from every hurdle and obstacles but we can't stop people and my innocent butterfly can't handle that pain . My heart was broken when I saw my daughter crying and begging me to bring her mom who she haven't even seen in her real life . She was craving for a normal family where her both parents will be present with her in her parents meetings, her school annual function seeing her performance , make her do her homework and drop her to school and pick her back where she would utter all the things she does in school like a parrot without any hindrance and barrier .

Though handling the Singhnia empire and my daughter responsibility together I was doing well but I think that wasn't what my daughter aspires . And really what my daughter can really think . Explaining a five year old toddler that why her daughter isn't here was a tough task and she was too small to understand this .

Everything was fine and doing great I explained my daughter or you can say distracted her very well but life have other plans when my life took a 360 degree turn when she entered our life like a sunshine entering windows of our life and fading all the darkness of our life , like a rainbow shinning after rain in his glowing beauty . She made everyone happy my mom who was not excited for her collection launch is overexcited and doing everything on her own to make everything prefect in my wedding , my dad who never fights or make her angry unnecessarily is fighting with her on the colour of decorations .My daughter who is excited like its her own wedding and doing everything that she can do under her control . She brought happiness in everyone's life . My daughter's life specially .