Chapter 52

Well of one reader said chapters are too short. I feel happy the readers like my story this much that they want to read it more and more but I am daily writing around 5000 words to 6000 words per chapter and I can't write more than that . Hope you understand

Happy belated birthday Jannataranaushi .I am sorry but that day I got busy with office so chapter couldn't be complete . Hope you forgive this author of yours and accept the gift . Allah bless you with lots of updates of you,I and ours  😂😂😂.

Target 150 votes . I wont update until it is complete and I am sure about this .

Third person POV 

Keerti breathe struck in her throat as she look at the scene in front of her . Her heart felt like stopping at the moment listening krishi shrill cry . She look manish who to was shocked as karthik and others as her as they saw krishi who was crying loudly . She was lying near the staircase .

" Mu.mma" krishi whimpered while keerti came out of her thoughts and ran towards her daughter who was sitting near the staircase crying her heart out . She felt her heart in her mouth as she look at the blood oozing out near the cornor of her forehead. .

She gently picked her in her arms and took her towards the manish room while her heart pained listening her shrill cries . She rocked her in her arms while karthik handed Ishika the first aid box for her dressing. Gently Ishika did her dressing while keerti kept holding krishi in her arms whispering soothing words in her ears and rocking her . Ishika look at her friends who was having tears in her eyes looking at krishi who was sniffing in her neck holding her tightly .

" don't worry keerti wound is not that deep . It will heal in day or two . Just make her sleep for hour or so and she will be back with her energy " ishika said while keerti nodded and sighed in relief .

" But how did she got hurt ?? She was playing ludo with you all right " keerti said looking at karthik who shrugged.

" game ended long back actually. Dar went to pay the electrical bill while 8 went to give naira her medicine and when I came back she was already crying . " karthik said while manish nodded with concern .

" how did you got hurt krishi . You were watching shinchan when I left with Ishika masi for some work " tia said gently looking at krishi whose face was red due to crying and was sniffing on her mother's shoulder .

" Bruno took my peppa mumma...so I ran after him upstairs and I slipped from ....stairs . It was his mistake and now I am not talking to him . " Krishi said with tears pooling in her eyes and complaining to her mother about her friend who is responding for the this incident. Keerti listened and rubbed her back soothingly .

" Bruno katti . Krishi bruno no friends " krishi said glaring at bruno who was standing at the door of the room with krishi's peppa and was guilty for his mistake . He whimpered and look at her with sorry expression but krishi ignored and hid her face in keerti's neck making him sad more .

" bruno bad boy . Say sorry to kangaroo" karthik said controlling his laughter at krishi angry face and patting bruno on his head who bend his head down as gesture of sorry and slumped near the door waiting for krishi to acknowledge him while krishi again whined as karthik called her kangaroo .