Chapter 72

Who is back ?? Me after a long time .
Apologies but whose who are connected with me knows what circumstances I am going through.

For compensation I have written the longest chapter , so buckle up your seats and enjoy the roller coaster of laughter and romance .

See you soon again

Happy holi guys .

Everyone were very tired after the celebrations when they reached home

Everyone were very tired after the celebrations when they reached home. Everyone was ready to crash on their bed and have a peaceful sleep. Naksh chuckled while holding his daughter in his arms as he look at his sister who was practically leaning on vedant resting her head on his shoulder and with closed eyes practically drooling over his suit making vedant cringed but he can't do anything . After all she was his baby sister.

After biding his goodbye, he entered his room to look at his daughter fast asleep still in her party dress. His eyes went towards the balcony door which was open and look at his wife who was standing there gazing at the moon and stars that were shining brightly in the dark sky above the sea.

" What are you doing here?" Hugging her from behind he asked as he rested his chin on her shoulder while her eyes were fixed on the stars and moon shining brightly. The sounds of waves hitting the shore was coming making it sound peaceful and calm. He smiled as she leaned on his arms and put her hands on his.

" Nothing just watching the sky . How peaceful it is looking right?" She said gazing her stars while naksh just hummed in response.

" Don't you want to sleep. We have flight to catch tomorrow. I hope your packing is complete" Naksh said while keerti in response just snuggled more into his arms. She hated packing the stuff and she was glad when prisha and tia helped her in packing her stuff for the trip.

" By the way , I am waiting for my gift Mrs Singhnia. Don't make me wait more" Naksh whispered softy pressing open mouthed kisses on her jaw while keerti just held him tightly trying to control her racing heart and uneven breathe with his sweet torture.

Her eyes snapped open as she heard his sentence and look at him who was looking at her intently. She was getting nervous and scared at the same time. She knew since morning he is waiting for her gift eagerly but she was nervous to gift him.

Since last whole week she pondered upon what to gift him because she knew he can buy any expensive things he desires and he have a a lot of them in his collection. She wanted to give him something which he always treasures in his heart for his whole life . Something which is close to his heart and remind him of her and their relationship .

She knew the look at his face that he won't back out easily now. She have to give him his gift which she is hiding from morning. She bite her lips nervously and came out of his hold and look at him who was looking at her expectantly . Before she could say anything she her little soft steps approaching them they both turned to look at their daughter who was standing still half asleep rubbing her eyes.