Chapter 47

Long time no see !!
Sorry for late update. I hope you guys like it .

Target vote 135 !!

Third person POV

The sunrays entered through the glass door of the balcony embarking the starting of new day, a start of new hope , a start of new magic . A city of lakes was shinning in its glory under the sunlight which offers you with shining lake pichola in front of the royal palace a way to get in touch your soul, stir your nerves and represent the epitome of beauty and nature.

Naksh look his daughter who was snuggling in keerti's chest holding her tightly. Her curly locks were spread on her face while she was snoring lightly finally sleeping peacefully . He covered both of them with comforter and look at the vintage clock which was indicating 9:30am . He sighed and moved out of bed letting them sleep some more as last night for hectic for them .

Last night, there was a sudden knock and they both were shocked to see krishi crying her lungs out while his parents and grandparents were trying to console her . She was crying and asking for her mumma as she was not feeling well. Thank God Ishika was there with them so she diagnosed and told them she had a symptoms of sunstroke which is popularly known as "loo" in rajasthan and it have normal symptoms of loose motion, headache and thirst. After giving her injections and medicines much to krishi dismay and naksh himself was not in condition to predict what to do . His wife was scared of injection and holding their daughter who was crying her lungs out looking at the injection and asking him to stop her aunt who was holding the injection .

Finally at last ved distracted krishi and helped Ishika in giving krishi injection and moved out of room letting krishi rest . Naksh and keerti had a long night making krishi sleep who was holding keerti tightly and crying as she was very cranky due to headache and fever . His heart swelled with happiness and he knew he will not regret his decision in marrying keerti when by mistake krishi did vomit on keerti's clothes and she did'nt even once scolded her or something . Just calmly cleaned her and made her sleep back . He still remember when krishi was a month old and she vomited her milk on ahana chest , she created ruckus in whole house and left the baby crying because her clothes were spoiled. He was happy that finally his daughter is getting care and attention of a mother which she should get .

Keerti woke up as the sunrays started disturbing her sleep . She look at krishi who was soundly sleeping and kissing her forehead she moved out of bed and look at the clock .

10: AM

Bloody shit !!

It's already 10 and she is still sleeping when it's the first day after her marriage . What will everyone think now of her. They all must be waiting for them . She quickly moved towards the closet to get ready when she suddenly bump in someone . She look up and saw naksh standing looking at her in confusion at her panic mode . He wrapped his arms around her waist to steady her and pull her close making her hand resting upon his chest . She look at him who was fully ready in pink kurta paired with white pants and shimmery blush pink jacket. His hairs were falling on his forehead while his chocolatey brown eyes were looking at her with confusion .

Before naksh could say something there was a sudden knock on the door while keerti eyes widened . She was still not ready for day and was still in her night suit. They have so many rituals to complete and here she is standing like statue. Naksh removed his arms while keerti picked her dupatta and moved to open the door and look at akshara and avantika standing at the door.

"Good morning beta . Slept well" akshara asked smiling while keerti nervously nodded and smiled .

" Is krishi awake ? Is her fever came down " avantika asked while keerti shooked her head .