Cent-Cinquante-Deux

"I can't believe this shit. First, they fucking stalk up and now they have the nerve to try and sue me when I should be doing the same." Jeongguk hissed as he let the hot water of the shower fall over him as he held Taehyung closer.

"They are fucking crazy." The older said as he rested his head on the blonde shoulder and rubbed his tatted arms.

"Don't worry though, I'm counterclaiming." The blonde said.

"Which is good but right now you need to clear your mind, you can't go into this as angry as you are." Taehyung said softly.

"What do you suggest I do?" Jeongguk sighed.

"Go back to the gym, you haven't boxed with the boys in almost 2 years. I think it'll be good for you." The older proposed.

"I'll go tomorrow, for right now I just wanna focus on us." Jeongguk said before bending down to kiss the ravenette's neck, making him giggle.

"Ok, let's focus on us." Taehyung said, turning around and looking at the younger with a soft smile gracing his lips.

It was the next day and Jeongguk was at the gym bright and early, kissing his family (including Yeontan) before he left. The blonde entered the gym in his usual workout clothes; a loose tank top with the sides cut deeply so he could move better or just take it off quickly if need be, a pair of gray Nike sweats and a simple pair of black Nike sneakers. Some of the boys were there and had immediately noticed the blonde and greeted him with welcoming smiles.

"Sup Jeon." Jongup said dapping the younger up. Jeongguk did the same to Shownu, Wonho and Sangyeon before starting his workout.

He was violently punching a punching bag as he listened to Mother Mother for a long time, letting out all of his frustration, stress, and anger. He loved making music and supporting his family while doing what he loved, but the constant media presence was annoying and overwhelming. The blonde thought about all the times he'd considered quitting and scoffed, there was no way he was about to let a group of nosy ass motherfuckers stop him from doing what he wanted to do and change the way he lives his life.

As he sat on the bench rewrapping his fists, Sangyeon approached him asking if he'd be willing to spar and the blonde accepted. The two prepared themselves before climbing into the ring, The boys watched as Jeongguk and Sangyeon approached each other, bumping fists before separating and going at it.

It had been some time since Jeongguk had stepped into the ring and he'd missed it, the adrenaline rush was amazing. As the two fought Jeongguk could tell that the brunette had gotten pretty strong since the last time they fought when he'd first joined and Jeongguk was proud of him, Sangyeon had always wanted to get stronger and he was achieving it. Not wanting his pride to cause him to lose the match Jeongguk stopped going easy and hit him with a heavy combo, knocking him back.

The two fought for a little longer before calling the match, the boys clapped and Jeongguk hugged the younger.

"You did good Sang, you almost had me there." The older praised with a smile.

"Oh please, just you wait.. I'll get to where you are." Sangyeon smiled.

"Sang you're acting like I'm the strongest here." The ravenette chuckled.

"Stop being difficult and just accept the compliment Jeon." The younger scoffed.

"I'll think about it." Jeongguk laughed causing the brunette to scoff.

.......................................

Missing boxer Gguk hours

Missing boxer Gguk hours... I might just have to move Tapout up on my drafts list..- Randa's Gloss