Cent-Soixante-Cinq

It had been a couple of days since the award show and Yoongi was feeling a little goopy, he was laying down on the couch watching TV when he started craving lamb skewers and mustard. Sadly, Hoseok was in the shower so he couldn't have him get it which meant he had to get up from the comfortable position that took him what felt like hours to find and go to the kitchen.

"You're lucky I love you." Yoongi grunted as he got up and waddled to the kitchen with one hand on his back and the other on his stomach. Once he got there he took out the leftover skewers he had from last night and popped them in the microwave, as they heated up he also grabbed the big bottle of mustard in the fridge.

"All right." He sighed, tired as he took the skewers out of the microwave, threw mustard on them and started eating happily.

"Shit, I gotta pee." He said, crossing his legs as he licked mustard off his lip. "Byeol, get off my bladder for just ten seconds so I can fini-" before he could finish his sentence, he felt a rest of water.

"HOSEOK!!" He screamed, looking down and the small puddle he was now standing in.

"Yes! What's the issue? What's wrong?" The younger said, running out of their room with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"My water broke." He said, taking a deep breath as his heart started racing.

"Oh my god, does that mean-"

"Yes that means she's coming, now get our shit and let's go!" Yoongi yelled, waddling out of the kitchen.

"Hold on, let me get dressed real quick." Hoseok said, sprinting past him and quickly throwing on a hoodie and some sweats, also grabbing a new pair of boxers and a pair of pants for his boyfriend.

"Where's the bag?" The older asked as he slipped on some slippers.

"I already put it in the trunk, remember?" His boyfriend said.

"I obviously didn't if I asked you where it was." Yoongi said, glaring at him.

"Right."

The two left their house and started the drive to the hospital, Hoseok calling their doctor and letting them know that they were en route.

"HOLY FUCK!" The raven yelled, feeling a sharp pain in his lower abdomen.

"What? What happened?" Hoseok asked, panicking.

"I think I just had a contraction." The older said, taking deep breaths as he held his stomach.

"Oh my god, she's really coming." The brunette said, the realization really sinking in.

"Where's my phone? I have to tell the others." Yoongi asked, the younger handing him what he'd asked for.

"Hi-" Chaeyoubg started to say when she answered the FaceTime call.

"She's coming." Yoongi said.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung yelled, making Jeongguk jump and almost drop his cup of tea.

"I'm hopping into the car right now." Majeah said, getting into her car.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." Seulgi said, looking for her car keys.

"You live 20 minutes away from the hospital." Yoongi said, eyebrow raised.

"I said I'll be there in 5 minutes." She insisted, quickly telling Chungha what was happening.

"Oh my god, I'm on my way." Jimin said, running to put on a comfortable outfit.

"What the hell, is that- why the hell can I see Majeah's car three cars behind me?" Yoongi said when he saw the younger's dark grey colored car in the rear view mirror.

"Seulgi said she'll be there in 5, shit I'll be there in 2." She said, quickly swerving in between cars that were on her way.

"You are a psychopath, slow down and be careful." Momo warned.

"You forget Gloss exists? We're fine." Majeah shrugged, easing up on the vas a little.

"Oh yeah~ I forgot." The older said.

"Okay guys we're- FUCK!" Yoongi yelled, holding his stomach and taking a deep breath.

"Contractions sound like no joke, thank god I'm a lesbian." Seulgi laughed. "You can't get pregnant from scissoring." She said, making Yoongi laugh as well.

"Cut it out before I laugh this baby out." He laughed as Hoseok got out to get their stuff from the trunk and a wheelchair from the lobby. "We'll see you guys when you get here." The raven smiled.

"Alright babe, be safe." Seulgi said.

"See you soon~" Jimin smiled, blowing a kiss at the phone before Yoongi left the call. Hoseok helped him into the wheelchair and handed him the book bag he'd packed while he wore the other on his back.

"Fuck you Hoseok." Yoongi whined as his boyfriend wheeled him into the elevator.

"What I do?" He asked, pushing the button that took them to the 4th floor, which was where the maternity ward was.

"You came in me, that's what you did." The older said, narrowing his eyes at the taller.

"You said that's what you wanted." Hoseok smirked, remembering the night they conceived Byeol.

"Fuck. You." He said, flipping off the younger as they walked out of the elevator and towards the nurse's station.

"We can fuck after you heal." He said, winking at Yoongi.

"You sicken me." He scoffed, looking at him with a look of disgust on his face.

............................................................

The book is almost done y'all! - Randa's Gloss