Soixante-Seize

Jimin and Malik were at Jimin's house, Su-an and Kaiser in the living room watching Pororo while the couple were cuddling together in Jimin's room. As JImin was watching the movie that was playing on the TV he could feel the older's gaze on him.

"What?" Jimin asked, meeting the older's gaze.

"Nothing, I was just looking at you." He said, shrugging a little.

"Why?" JImin asked.

"Because you're really beautiful." Malik says, smiling a little.

"I- Malik stop." The younger whined, blushing.

"Okay." The old said jokingly.

"Wait, I didn't mean that. Keep going." JImin said giggling.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Malik said, caressing the younger's waist.

"I love you.." He said.

"I love you too babe." The older said before kissing Jimin. The kiss was getting heated, Malik pulled Jimin into his lap as they made out. Just as they were about to go further they could both hear incoming footsteps, the two quickly separated and fixed themselves the best they could in a short amount of time. Su-an walked into the room with Kaiser not far behind.

"Mommy we're bored." Su-an said.

"So what do you wanna do?" Jimin asked, it was already kinda late so he was hoping that she wasn't going to ask to do something too crazy.

"Can we come and watch TV with y'all?" Kaiser asked, eyes big. The two year old knew that his eyes were and would always be a soft spot for the older.

"Is the TV off in the living room?" Malik asked, the two kids nodding.

"Uh huh." Su-an said.

"Well come on." JImin said, the two adults making space for them.

"YAY!" Su and Kai yelled in unison before climbing into bed, Su-an helping

Ai before climbing on herself. Just as Malik had braced himself for his son to jump on him he didn't, he looked over to Jimin where he found Kaiser cuddling up with him and Su.

"Dang Kai I see how it is, I've been forgotten." Malik said playfully.

"Nu uh, no you haven't." Kais said looking at his father.

"Uh huh, yeah I have, don't you see me over here all cold and lonely." He said looking away from him.

"Oh hush you big baby." Jimin said giggling.

"Ha, mama called you a baby." Kaiser said laughing with him and Su-an. When Jimin heard it he stopped laughing and started crying a little.

"What's wrong mommy?" Su-an asked, concerned about the older's sudden change in behavior.

"What's wrong mama, are you sad?" Kaiser asked, looking at him with big eyes.

"No not all Kai, not at all." Jimin said, smiling brightly.

Malik joined the three in their little cuddling session and the four watched TV until the fell asleep, Malik being the last one to do so. Before he turned off the TV he kissed everyone on the forehead, soon going to sleep happily.

....................................

Y'ALL THIS SHIT IS CUTE ASF IDK IDK- Randa's Gloss