Sioxante-Deux

This song RIGHT HERE CHILE- ^

Today both Majeah and Kwon had a free day so they went to the mall together since there wasn't really much to do. While they were walking out one of Majeah's favorite streetwear stores when they bumped into Hyungseok. Majeah couldn't help but make fun of him when they saw him, asking him how he was after getting a concussion, how he like getting his ass beat and shit like that.

At first Kwon didn't really have anything to say because he thought it was funny but soon the younger started taking it too far and wouldn't listen to him when he asked her to calm it down.

Majeah was just about to let off another joke on Hyungwon when she felt herself being dragged away by an angry looking Kwon.

"Wa-"

"Nope, hush I don't wanna hear it." Kwon said, cutting her off and dragging her out of the mall.

"But-"

"No. Majeah." The older said as they walked to the car. The two got in and neither said anything, Majeah could tell he was angry and decided to mess with him some more. The older wasn't mad often so Majeah rarely got to see this side of Kwon.

"Why did you drag me away? I was having fun?" Majeah whined.

"I get that but there is such a thing as going too far. I don't like him either but I'm not gonna sit here and kick him while he's down." Kwon scoffed, running his free hand through his hair as the other gripped the steering wheel. To say that Majeah was turned on by this whole thing would be an understatement.

"You didn't have to drag me away like a child though." The younger said, faking annoyance.

"What else was I supposed to do Maj? I have already told you to stop." The older asked.

"I-"

"Exactly so please be quiet I'm really not in the mood to argue." Kwon said, looking at her for a moment before turning his attention back to the road.

"I don't remember asking you if you were in he mood to argue my nigga I was just saying you aint have to do all that." The younger said, all Kwon could do is sigh and shake his head.

"There you go being all quiet and shit." Majeah scoffed. The rest of the ride home the younger spit insults at Kwon, watching his anger increase.

When the two got home Majeah was still talking shit, which was really starting to get on Kwon's nerves. He usually loved that part of the younger but today wasn't the day.

Majeah was right in the middle of another insult when the older turned around and grabbed her by the throat, pushing her against a nearby wall. She was caught off guard by the sudden aggression but could tell by the look in the older's eyes where this was going.

"Ah~ Kwon I'm-"

"Nah shut up, don't say your sorry because I know you meant all that shit you said about how I'm such a pushover and I'm too nice and shit. So you know what, right now? No more being a nice little pushover." The older said, smirking.

"I mean isn't that what you wanted in the first place Maj?" He asked, giving the younger a knowing look. He knew that she was mocking him on purpose so they could end up where they were now.

"Si." Majeah said, whenever she got super turned on she'd start speaking in Spanish and Kwon had no problems with it. In fact it just made him wanna do more to her.

"Ponte de rodillas por mí bebé, creo que es hora de poner tu boca para un mejor uso." Kwon said, smirking at her.

Let's just say that day Misa had a surprise sleepover.

.......................

[WATTSHIT WON'T LET ME DROP A PIC RIGHT HERE 😒🚶🏾‍♀️]

"Damn it's so good I might have to piss you off. I might have to cause a scene just so you can take it off. You handle it different when you really get to trippin'." -Kehlani

Y'ALL we just met a new side of Hyuk and CHILE we love to see that shit