Soixante-Huit

I'M BACCCCCCCCK BITCHES FJAFKHDFJKDKF
BECAUSE I WAS GONE FOR A WEEK LONGER THAN INTENDED Y'ALL ARE FINNA GET A DOUBLE UPDATE

Hoseok had just come back home from going to the store when he found Yoongi awake and sitting on the couch, the younger couldn't help but notice that he was paler than usual.

"Hey babe, are you feeling okay?" Hoseok asked, standing in front of the older.

"Yeah." He said looking up at the taller male.

"You sure?" Hoseok said, raising a brow.

"Yeah, I think it's just a little cold, nothing I can't easily get over." Yoongi reassured him.

"Okay, well I'm here if you need me so don't hesitate to ask. Love you." Hoseok said before kissing the older's forehead. He knew how he felt about going to the doctor so he wasn't going to force him into anything.

"Love you too Hobi." Yoongi said, smiling a little before the younger walked away to put the groceries away. Not long after the grey haired male got up from where he sat and went to the bathroom, calmly locking the door before rushing to the toilet to throw up. Trying his best not to get Hoseok's attention.

Yoongi cleaned himself up and looked at his reflection in the mirror, his yes displaying many different emotions.

Could it be? Nah, ain't no way. He thought, smiling a little.

.............................

반짝 반짝 작은 별- Randa's Gloss