Sept

It was the end of the day and Majeah had picked Amika up from daycare and the two were now at the store, Majeah was pushing the cart as Mika sat in it. 

"Hey Mika."Majeah said calling for her daughters attention. 

"Yes mommy?" Amika said looking up from her dragon stuffy.

"Do you wanna meet your uncle and grandpa one day?"The older asked.

"YES! That would be so fun. I wish I could meet grandma and auntie and uncle too." Amika said pouting as she got to the end of her sentence. Even though she was young she was still aware of her surroundings, she was aware of the strange looks her and her mommy got every now and then and how the meanies would be rude to her for no reason at all.

"I know baby, I know but you remember why we can't right?" Majeah asked.

"Y-yeah because they gonna be mean to me and mommy. I wish it wasn't like that though." The younger said playing with her toy.

"Yea I know my little dragon but some people don't like us because they see our color and not our heart." Majeah explained

"I know, why though?" Amika asked.

"Because some people are so blinded by hate that they pray on our downfall every chance that they get, they don't want to see us do good." Majeah said brushing Mika's hair out of her face.

"I wish the meanies could see that everyone can do good." Amika said pouting.

"I know baby and it's up to you to show them that even with all the hate they throw at you you can shine brighter than the sun." The older said.

"The sun is pretty bright mommy." Amika said like the smart little girl she is.

"Exactly that is why it overpowers the darkness."  Majeah said squishing her dimpled cheek. "So as for meeting grandpa and uncle were gonna meet them on Friday." She said

"REALLY?!" Amika yelled before doing a little dance, gaining attention from some of the shoppers in the aisle

"Yep." Majeah

"Now let's get back to getting stuff for dinner. What to you want?" Majeah asked

"Can we have churros?" The little girl asked cutely.

"We can make those when we have that birthday sleepover with Asa. How 'bout i make some pulpo a la gallega and chicken empanadas." The older suggested

"Suena deliciosa." Amika said smiling.

"exactamente mi pequeño dragon." Majeah said before booping the younger's nose.

...............................................

This little Spanish moment is giving me life like I lit rally can ot

This little Spanish moment is giving me life like I lit rally can ot.- Randa's Gloss