Cent-Cinquante-Six

It was finally the day of the baby shower and everyone's excitement could be felt in the air. The event was being held at Majeah's house since it was a little bigger than Taehyung's and the yard was big enough for everyone.

The day before, the guests had arrived. All of Majeah's siblings were there, so were Taehyung's mom and brother, Jeongguk's mom and siblings, Malik and Monay's dad Terrel, Eunae, Hyungshik and Hyuk-min, Jimin's mom Jaehwa and his sisters Hei-ran and Chrissy, Yoongi's mom Mi-Kyong and his younger brother Hansung and Hoseok's younger sister Alana.

Jin had insisted on having Misa's cater and he'd even made the deserts that were there. He'd hope the maybe the cakes would reveal the sexes of the babies but was bummed out when he found out that the cake was just going to be normal french vanilla with no coloring.

Majeah was sitting in the kitchen talking to Taehyung, Yoongi, Jin, Melody, and Jimin when the other guests started to arrive.

Everyone was directed outside and the party had officially started, the patio was decorated in a pretty blue, purple, and pink butterfly theme. The guests had placed their gifts on a table near where The hosts sat. As everyone ate Taehyung couldn't help but bounce in excitement.

"Tae, can you tell me what you're having now?" Seulgi whined.

"Just wait like 20 more minutes, Seul." He said, making the older groan.

"Mmcht, the others said the same damn thing." She said, making the ravenette laugh.

Meanwhile, Majeah was talking to her brothers as they tried to grill her on what the twins were.

"Oh my god, y'all just as bad as Seulgi." She laughed.

"C'mon bro, stop being so stingy and just tell us." Torian said, sitting back in his chair.

"No." The younger said.

"But like, why?" Taevion asked, brow raised.

"You can wait."

"Mmcht, Imma go ask Tae." Karlous said, getting up from his chair, The ravenette was currently playing with Asami, Amika and Kaiser.

"I- Alright Lous, you go do that." Majeah said putting her hands up in surrender,

"You think he's really gon tell him?" Angelo said as they watched Lous walk up to the younger.

"Nope." Majeah laughed. A few minutes had gone by and the group watched as Karlous talked to Taehyung before walking back with a "holy shit I'm so over it" type look on his face.

"What he say?" Jeremiah asked.

"He told me that he was having a homo sapien.. Y'all niggas annoy me." He said, shaking his head.

"Y'all childish as fuck." Angelo laughed.

While that was happening Jimin and Su-an were nervously meeting Monay and Malik's father in real life for the first time. The two stood in front of the man who looked at them with a still face, Jimin extended his hand out for a handshake and was taken off guard when he felt himself being pulled into a hug.

"How are you son?" The older asked with a smile.

"I'm good, how are you Mr. Monroe?" Jimin asked, relieved that the older meeting was going well.

"Oh no, you can call me Terell. No need to be so formal."

"O-okay." The younger said.

As they talked Monay and Malik watched from the side, earlier the older had offered to be there with Jimin and Su-an when they met Terrel but the brunette had declined and said he'd wanted to try and do it himself.

"You think everything is going well over there?" Malik asked nervously taking a sip from his cup of apple juice,

"Stop being so nervous Lik, you know how dad is." Monay said trying to ease the older's nerves.

"Exactly Mo, that's why I'm nervous." He said.

"Honestly I think he's happy as hell to find out he has two new grandchildren, means he'll leave me alone about it for a while." The younger sighed, making her brother chuckle. "Like I don't understand how the fuck he expects me to give him and grandchild but doesn't want me within 50 feet of the opposite sex." She continued.

"Mmcht shiiit, in my opinion that's too close." Malik said in a 'matter of fact' tone

"Oh my god, you niggas are the same person. I feel bad for Su." Moany said before eating some of her mac'n'cheese

"Nah I'd feel bad for anyone that tries to step to her. That ain't happening on my watch. Every person she even has a speck of interest in needs to go through a 10 step process before they can even think of holding hands." The older scoffed. His sister slowly turned to him with her brows raised.

"Malik.. you're a fucking psycho." She said.

"It's always the quiet ones." Momo said as she walked by, shaking her head as she ate from her plate of food.

............................................

LMaoaoamdjbdghhsj- Randa's Gloss