Cinquante-Sept

After weeks of really thinking over everything Yoongi had made a decision, he was ready to try.

Hoseok was sitting in the living room watching TV when Yoongi came out in nothing but on Hoseok's shirts and a pair of lace panties, the older straddled his lap.

"What's up kitten?" Hoseok said, resting his hand on the older's pale thighs.

"I want you." Yoongi whispered into his ear before kissing his neck.

"Really?" Hoseok said chuckling as he slid his hands under the older's shirt, felling the lace material under his fingers.

"Mhm" 

"Okay kitten I'm all yours." Hoseok said before up, supporting the older by gripping the back of his thighs. He carried him to their room and placed him on the bed gently.

"Strip for me kitten." The younger instructed, earning a nod from the older.

"What was that baby?" The dom asked.

"Yes sir." Yoongi said obediently, earning a 'good boy' form the other.

Hoseok took off his shirt and sweats before climbing onto the bed, hovering over the older.

"Did you take your pills?" He asked as Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, looking up at him.

"No, forget them. What ever happens, happens." Yoongi said with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah?" Hoseok asked as he brought his face closer to the older's face.

"Yeah." He with a smile before pulling the younger in kissing his passionately.

The kiss turning into a hungry one as Hoseok's hand started roaming all over the older's pale skin. The two separated for air, Hoseok admiring the older's state. His face was red, eyes hood, lips glossy and hair disheveled.

He loved the fact that he'd had this affect on the older and he hadn't even gone all the way yet.

.........................................

Can anyone guess what the pills were for?- Randa's Gloss Sorry I didn't write a full smut like I wanted to but I just got my wisdom teeth taken out and I dont really feel like writing smut atm 😔🤧

Sorry I didn't write a full smut like I wanted to but I just got my wisdom teeth taken out and I dont really feel like writing smut atm 😔🤧