Treize

Korean
English

It was a few hours later and Misa were now at Jin and Namjoon's house. Amika and Namjoon were at the house while Jin and Asami went to the store to get things to bake, Jin had make sure to task the three year old with making sure Namjoon didn't break anything.

"So what do you wanna do Ami?" Namjoon asked

"Can we watch Rugrats?" Amika asked.

"Okay-" Just as Namjoon was starting to say something his phone stared ringing.

"Who is it?" Amika asked bright eyed.

"Hoseok." Namjoon said looking at his phone.

"Can I answer it?" The younger asked sticking out her little hand.

"It's all yours." Namjoon said passing the phone to the little girl.

"Hello?" Hoseok said once the call went through.

"Hi uncle Hobi!" Amika said giggling.

"Hi Amika, how are you?" The older asked. The two talked on a phone for a little bit longer until Amika gave the phone back Namjoon.

"There's a sleepover and you didn't invite us?" Hoseok asked scoffing playfully.

"Do you guys wanna come over? I mean we're just chilling." Namjoon said. With that Hoseok and Yoongi were coming over.

A little later Jin and Asami had come back from the store with arms full of grocery bags, the two carrying them to the kitchen. Namjoon walking into the kitchen while carrying Amika on his back.

"What the heck did you guys get?" Namjoon asked looking at the bags on the counter.

"The store." Amika said giggling, her comment causing Namjoon to laugh along with her.

 "What did she say?" Jin asked looking at the two with a brow raised.

"Nothing too important." Namjoon said chuckling. "Also Hoseok and Yoongi are coming over." He said informing the older.

"More people to cook for." Jin said excitedly. "C'mon girls you're my little helpers today." The older said, both girls cheering happily. Namjoon put Amika down and walked out of the kitchen knowing that he wasn't really welcome there, especially since the day he broke the handle off of one of Jin's favorite frying pans.

After having the girls help him unpack the groceries Jin sent the two to the bathroom to was their hands. Amika got the the stepping stool from under the sink and Asami turned on the water and out soap in both of their hands before they started washing their hands together, Amika singing The Cat and The Fiddle as they did so. Ya know, the usual routine.

The two had finished washing their hands and were now drying them when they began talking about random stuff.

"Hey Asa do you ever wonder what our parents do when we're not there? " Amika ask brushing a curl out of her face.

"Yeah I do but who knows our family is weird." Asami said.

"Ellos estan muy locos." The older said as they walked out of the bathroom.

"Yea that." Asa said giggling

Meanwhile at the Jeon/Kim residence...

"Nngh~ Fuck please untie me dadd- AH!" Taehyung slurred as Jeongguk thrusted into him while his hands were tied about his head, to the headboard.

"I can't hear you bun, what did you say?" The ravenette said quickening his thrusts.

"Fuck- AH!" Taehyung screamed when the younger hit his prostate, he wanted to touch Jeongguk so bad.

"C'mon baby, use your words." The younger said wanting to hear when the older was trying to say.

"UNTIE ME PLEASE!" Taehyung yelled getting desperate. 

"As you wish bun." Jeongguk slowed his thrusts to untie the ribbon before picking up the pace again. The older immediately found their way to the ravenette's hair.

"Fuck- still so tight for me." The younger grunted as he buried his face in the older's breasts as he neared his third orgasm while Taehyung was reaching his fourth.

Back to the Kim residence...

"AHHH UNCLE JOON NOOOOO." Both girls screamed as they ran around the house covered in flour.

Jin just stood in the kitchen pinching the bridge of his nose, on the verge of having a mental breakdown. He was starting to regret letting the 'twins' help him make cupcakes from scratch.

I knew I should've gotten the cake mix Jin thought to himself. Just as he was about to snap the doorbell rang.

The three continued running around as Jin went to open the door for Hoseok and Yoongi, as soon as the two enter the three flour covered misfits stopped running and greeted the new comers. 

Some time had passed and the house was now clean and and everyone took a bath, Hoseok bathing the two little ones while Joon went to shower, Jin dished out the food and Yoongi set the table. Dinner had ended up going well and the cupcakes had cooled and it was time to put the icing on them.

Let's just say Asami, Hoseok, Amika and Namjoon plus giggles and a whole bowl of icing didn't end well, in Jin's opinion at least since it result in everyone having to take a second shower. At the end of the night Yoonseok left and the four were now laying in Namjoon and Jin's bed Asami and Amika fast asleep between the two, Namjoon asleep as well. 

Jin just sat up watching the three sleep with a fond smile on his face, even though they caused a bunch of trouble Jin still loved having the little ones around. Jin decided that is twas a good time for him to go to sleep to so a he laid sown, brushing Amika's curls out of her face before closing his eyes feeling the young girl cuddle up to him.

............................................

Two in one

Two in one. Anyways stan Misa for clear skin - Randa's Gloss