Sioxante-Trois

Today Jimin and Malik were set to go on another date, leaving Monay with both Su-an and Kaiser. After the couple left the apartment Mo turned around to look at the two kids on the couch wiggling her eyebrows.

"So, what kind of trouble are we causing today?" She asked looking at the two.

"Let's play games!" Kaiser said.

"What type of games?" The older asked, wanting something more specific.

"How about Duck, Duck, Goose?" Su-an asked.

"But Su there are only-"Kaiser said, stopping to count everyone. "Three of us." He said with a proud smile.

"Don't worry I have an idea." Monay said.

The three of them cleared space in the living and sat in a circle that had a mix of Kai's action figures and Su-an's stuffed animals seating in it, making the game a little harder. The group played a couple rounds until they got hungry and had decided to go to Yoona's.

When they got there they ran into Taehyung, Asami and Amika

"Hi Su!" Misa said, running to the three from where they were sitting with Taehyung.

"Hi Asa. Hi Ami. You guys are here too?" Su-an asked, smiling at her cousins

"Yep uncle Tae is getting us all chicken nuggets." Amika said pointing at the male who was walking towards them.

"Who's this?" Asami said, looking at the boy next to Su-an.

"Oh this is Kaiser, he's mommy's friend Malik's son." Su-an explained. The two girls looked at the youngest in the group and introduced themselves to him, just as he was about to do the same Taehyung had joined them and greeted the three.

"Who may this little cutie be?" Taehyung asked, looking at Kaiser.

"My name is Kaiser." The little boy said shyly, blushing a little.

"Aw you're so cute. My name's Taehyung but you can call my uncle Tae if you want." Taehyung told him with a smile.

"But you don't look like an uncle." Kaiser said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I know right? But I am, isn't that crazy?" The older said giggling.

"Yes it is so I'm gonna call you auntie Tae." Kaiser said with a smile.

"Bu- You know what? Auntie Tae it is." Taehyung said not wanting to argue or anything, hopefully he'd just grow out of it when he got older and understood more of the world.

For the rest of the day Taehyung, Monay, Kaiser, Amika, Su-an and Asami hangout together, getting ice cream before running all their energy out at the park.

......................................

LIKE I FAWKIN SAID STAN MISS MONAY MONROE - Randa's Gloss