Soixante-Dix

A month had passed and everyone was doing well; Jimin and Malik were still going on dates, Taehyung and Jeongguk were doing good but Asa had a small cold, Yoongi and Hoseok have been kinda distant with everyone lately and Majeah, Kwon and Ami were okay an preparing for some of Maj's family to come into town.

Tonight Asami, Taehyung and Jeongguk were having a movie night in the living room so while Jeongguk was in the kitchen making popcorn and getting snacks Taehyung and Asami were building a pillow fort with a little help from Yeontan. The fort was filled with an abundance of pillows. The fort was finished and Jeongguk had come to the fort with snacks, sitting in between Asami and Tae.

After cuddling up and getting comfortable Taehyung pressed play and they started watching Chicken, they laughed at little jokes here and there. Pretty soon all of the snacks were gone and the room was now in a comfortable silence, the only sounds filling the room being the TV, Asami's occasional giggles and Yeontan's occasional sneezes.

By the time Emperor's New Groove came on both Taehyung and Asami had fallen asleep leaving Jeongguk awake, the ravenette smiled down at his family as he ran one hand through Asami's dark hair and used the other to rub Taehyung's stomach with a smile on his face. He truly loved his family.

...........................

Stream Aladdin by Wednesday Campnella cause that song has not business being that fye