Cent-Quarante-Huit

After such a long wait, Namjoon had finally taken his driver's test. Jin was currently sitting in his car in front of the driving place waiting for the younger, while he waited he was texting Majeah. Not much time had passed when Namjoon had walked out of the building with a smile, his dimples going full send.

"How was it?" The older asked as Namjoon got into the car.

"I passed." He said smiling so hard that his eyes were barely visible.

"Great, now you can have this car and I can get that Lexus I've been eyeing." Jin said as they started driving home.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, now that I've passed we can celebrate." The brunette said, looking at his driver's license.

"Mhm, you can finally give me my baby." The older joked.

"Say less." Namjoon said, dead serious.

"W-wait really?" Jin said, surprised at the younger's seriousness.

"Yeah, I think it's time to try soon. I want to have a little me running around." He smiled.

"Or a little me." Jin said.

"I hope not." Namjoon mumbled.

"What is that supposed to mean?" The older said momentarily taking his eyes off the road to narrow his eyes at the younger.

"I don't know if I can take any more smacks with a spoon." Namjoon pouted, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh hush, don't do anything smack worthy and you won't get smacked." Jin said as they continued on their way home.

...........................................................

Jin is a menace to society and I'm living for it lmaoooo- Randa's Gloss