Quatre-Vingt-Douze

Make sure to follow me on ig @/diorglossranda !!

Since Jimin was still at work and Malik had a day off and asked the younger if he could pick up Su-an today. Here he is, walking into the school to pick up the first grader from her class room. After getting cleared at the front desk he followed the direction he was given and went to Su-an's class, when the young girl saw him she was a little confused but happy nonetheless and greeted him with a big smile.

The two got into the car and Malik had asked if she was hungry which she said yes to. The two went to McDonald's, Malik grabbing something for Kaiser before they made the way to his house.

"Hey Malik?" Su-an said, calling for the older's attention

"Yeah?" He said.

"Do you love my mommy?" The little girl asked as he looked out of the car window.

"Yeah I do, why do you ask?" Malik asked, a little confused.

"Nothing really I just want to make sure that if I'm going to be sharing him with you I wanna make sure you're for real." She said remembering something Majeah said a couple days ago.

"Majeah really rubs off on you huh?" The older asked.

"She has that effect." Su-an said, shrugging her shoulders.

"I can tell." Malik said, chuckling a little.

"So just how much do you love my mommy? How do I know that you're not gonna leave him for some woman? Just what do you love about him? Are you only in it for his body?" She asked.

"Aye hold up, what do you know about 'body'?" The older asked, brow raised as he glanced at in the rearview mirror.

"I know that some people only see that your body looks good and not your personality. They wanna take you to the bed." She answered confidently making Malik laugh.

"Hm, smart- what do you know about 'taking people to the bed' Su?" He asked.

"I know that that's where the sex happens." She said making the older laugh harder than before.

"Do you know what that means?" Malik asked.

"No. Can you tell me?" The younger asked.

"Um.. not today." He said.

"Okay, well you still have to answer my questions." Su-an said, putting the conversation back on topic.

"I love your mommy a lot and won't ever leave him because he's perfect for me. He's soft and gentle but knows how to hold his own and not take anything from anybody. He's also very beautiful and has a smile that could outshine any start you put against it, I can see that takes care of you well and that even if something happened between us he'd be able to hold his own which is something I admire him for. It's nice to know that he doesn't need me but still chose me to be in his life. Without that I wouldn't be talking to you right now, you wouldn't know Kaiser and I would get to experience the adventure that is Park Jimin." Malik said, smiling. After he finished speaking he didn't hear anything from the younger so he looked in the rearview mirror to see if she was okay. When he did he saw her crying.

"Aw Malik you made me cry." Su-an whined.

"It's okay, just know that I love you too. As if you were my own daughter." He said smiling, dimples visible.

"D-does t-that mean I c-can call y-you d-d-dad?" She asked, wiping her tears.

"You can call me whatever you want Haebalagi." Malik said as they neared the house.

"Did you just call me.. Haebalagi? T-that's m-my favorite f-flower." She said, starting to cry again.

"I know Su that's why I know that that was perfect to call you." He said.

"S-stop ma-aking me c-cry, I w-wanna go s-see my br-brother." She said pouting.

.....................................................

Chapter notes

Chapter notes...

Su had gotten picked up from school by Malik and while they were in the car they had a talk about Jimin and if Lik really loved him and stuff like that It was cute as shit not gonna lie like make these motherfuckas cry future Gloss ight?

Given my crackhead tendencies there's a chance you said aw then started laughing- Randa's Gloss