Quatre-Vingt-Dix

Today Jimin, Su-an and Kaiser were out and about, both Malik and Monay had work but the brunette didn't really care because he loved having Kaiser around. The troi were currently at the park, Jimin sat on a bench as he watched Su-an and Kaiser whisper to each other as they tried to figure out what to play.

"Let's play tag." Su-an said.

"But there's only- one, two. Two of us." Kaiser said after counting how many people there were.

"Wanna ask mommy if she wants to play." The older suggested.

"Yea let's ask mama." The younger said as he turned away from her, getting ready to walk up to Jimin.

"Wait.. if you call him mama and I call him mommy does that mean we're brother and sister?" Su-an asked, thinking about it.

"Mhm." Kai said, not really sure about what she was talking about but agreed because why not.

"Okay well Kai you go ask him while I tie my shoes." Su said, crouching down to start the process.

"Okay." He said before running up to the older male. "Mama can you come play with me and sister?" Kaiser asked Jimin.

"Sister?"Jimin asked, a little confused until it clicked. "Yeah, I'll play tag with you guys." He said, internally cooing at the cuteness

"What did he say?" Su-an asked as she joined the two with her newly tied shoes.

"He said yes." Kaiser told her.

"Who's it?" She asked.

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors." Jimin said. The trio played and Jimin lost (on purpose of course).

For the rest of the afternoon Jimin remained 'it' and pretended that he couldn't catch the two. After playing they went to Wendy's then Jimin's house to watch TV and play with Mok.

..............................................

THIS IS SO FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE- Randas's Gloss