Vingt-Six

Almost everyone was at Taehyung's sitting in the living room watching for the show to start, the group were going to watch an award show. Seulgi, Chungha, Namjoon and Twice were nominated. Seulgi and Chungha are performers and some of the other group members were there at the show as well; Hoseok was dancing with Chungha, Jimin was dancing with Seulgi and Jin was there as Namjoon's date.

"I can't wait to see the show." Asami said smiling. They were currently sitting in the livingroom while everyone else was in the house doing something. Jeongguk and Kwon were in the kitchen getting snacks, Majeah was in the bathroom, Taehyung was getting blankets and Yoongi was taking a nap on the same couch the girls were sitting on.

"Me either. I can't wait to see the dancing." Amika said.

"Same." The younger said bouncing in her seat.

The show started and everyone was in the living room attention on the TV. Some time had passed and it was finally Chungha's turn to perform, the two girls got up from Yoongi's lap and started dancing just like Hoseok and Chungha were. Hoseok had taught the girls a couple days ago and they'd picked up the choreography pretty fast.

The two did the same for Jimin and Seulgi's dance, since they learned that too then they sat down and continued to watch the show.

Namjoon had ended up winning best producer, Twice had won song of the year, Seulgi won best female soloist and Chungha won best music video.

...................................

We stay winning BITCH 😌💅🏾- Randa's Gloss