Cent-Trente-Six

Malik sat next to the brunette in the bathroom as he threw up into the toilet, rubbing his back here and there.

"How are you feeling babe?" Malik asked, tucking a strand of the brunette's hair behind The younger's ear.

"I'm okay, just a little nauseous that's all." Jimin sighed, wiping his mouth with a piece of toilet paper.

"Do you wanna try and eat something, I can warm up some of the soup in the fridge." The older asked, earning a nod from the younger.

"Please." He whispered, looking up at Malik. The older male nodded in agreement and kissed him on the forehead before leaving the bathroom, making his way to the kitchen.

"Kai and Su, can you watch mommy and make sure he's okay." He said as he passed the living room. The two kids were sitting and coloring while watching Dinosaur Train.

The two immediately jumped up at the older's request and ran to the room to sit with Jimin, they hadn't seen him all morning and wanted to see if he was okay. While those two were back there Mok stayed up front with Malik, following him around as he prepared Jimin's soup. Once it was finished Jimin and the kids walked came to the living room and the group all sat on the couch, cuddling up together.

"Do you think it might be because of the cold you had a couple weeks ago." Malik asked as he ran his hand through Jimin's fluffy brown hair, the younger humming in satisfaction.

"Maybe, I'm not sure." He said as he watched TV.

"Well I hope it passes soon, I hate seeing my baby sick." The older said before kissing the younger's forehead. Jimin always loved how affectionate Malik was, he was always gentle with him and the kids. Never raising his voice unless he had to and when he did it made Jimin feel... some type of way.

"I love you Malik." He whispered.

"I love you too baby." The older smiled.

"I remember Ami saying that Tae got sick and then BOOM she was getting two babies." Su-an said, looking at the two.

"Are you gonna have a baby mama?" Kaiser asked, looking at Jimin with wide eyes. It would be so cool if him and Su had someone else to play with. Yeah, Ami and Asa we're good friends but it would be even cooler if they didn't even have to leave to go see their new friend, they'd just be there!

"Uhh.. I'm not sure Kai." Jimin said nervously before looking up at Malik, right as they met eyes it all clicked.

Fuck They both thought.

..........................................

Oop- Anyways chile stan Steve Lacy- Randa's Gloss