Cinquante-Quatre

Jimin had dropped Su-an off at his mom's house before heading to Misa's, once he got there he noticed that Malik was already there. The brunette walked up to him and slipped into the booth, sitting across from him.

"Sorry I was late, dropping off Su-an took a little longer than I thought it would." Jimin said feeling a bad about being 10 minutes late.

"Nah, it's all good I was a little late myself." Malik said chuckling

The two talked for made some small talk before ordering their food.

"So what do for work?"

"Oh I'm a dance teacher and choreographer, I own a studio with one of my friends. How about you?"

"Well I work as an assistant highschool coach."

"Do you like it?"

"Yea it's cool, I like being involved in sports and stuff. I was super close to going pro but I got injured and Kaiser was born a couple months later."

Their food had come and the two had continued to talk about themselves, learning about each other.

Malik had told the brunette about how he moved from New York wanting to get away from the bad memories he had there, he told Jimin about how Kaiser's mother ended up getting killed after he turned one and how they tried to pin it on him.

Jimin told Malik about how he'd always wanted a baby so he'd adopted Su-an. He also ended up telling him about how he wanted maybe one or two more kids.

Even after they left Misa's they ended talking some more, they couldn't help but realize that the other was so easy to talk to.

....................................

Man the more I write about Malik the more I start to love him 🤧- Randa's Gloss

Also Happy Birthday Pop Smoke R.I.P 🕊🙏🏾💨🍃