Vingt-Trois P.1

Taegguk's house 😌 ^

Today is the day! The 'twins' were officially turning four and neither Majeah or Tae knew how to act. The two along with the help of their significant others got the house together, even Yeontan helped. Only for a little though then he wen to sleep, he's been doing that alot since the one time they let him go over to Yoongi's house.

The house was all decorated, now the two couple were getting dressed for the party.

Kwon and Majeah...

"Kwon can help zip up my skirt? It's being difficult." Majeah said, showing her side to older.

Kwon nodded and walked over to her zipping up the zipper with ease. He smirked before smacking her ass and walking away.

"It's starting to seem like you just wanted me to touch you." Kwon said looking at the younger lovingly.

"Maybe I did." Majeah said biting her lip before walking out of the room. Leaving Kwon behind.

I love her so much Kwon thought to himself as he did so chuckling.

Majeah's Fit ^

Kwon's Fit ^

Taehyung and Jeongguk...

Taehyung and Jeongguk were in their room getting dressed, you could feel the excitement in the room. Well that and something else but we're not gon mention that.

There had both finished getting dressed and Jeongguk couldn't take his eyes off of Taehyung.

"Damn ma, not gon lie I'm lowkey tryna fuck." Jeongguk said rubbing his hands together.

"Jeongguk today's not the day." Taehyung said laughing at the other's silliness.

"Ain't nun but a word." Jeongguk said. Just then he'd gotten an idea an went with it.

He tucked his shirt into his pants, ran his hands through his hair a couple of times and unbuttoned the first two buttons revealing the tattoos on his chest a little.