Cent-Huit

Taehyung was laying down texting Kihyun when he saw something moving in his peripheral vision, he shrugged it off thinking that it was Asami trying to scare him so he pretended no to see it. Out of nowhere Jeongguk popped out of nowhere and was now hovering over the older with a mischievous smirk on his face, before Taehyung could react the raven snatched his phone out of his hand and threw it to the other side of the bed.

"What do you want bunny bitch boy?" Taehyung said, narrowing his eyes at the raven.

"Take it back." He said.

"Take what back ugly." The older male asked.

"You're not single." Jeongguk says in a serious tone.

"Yes, I am." The raven said, rolling his eyes.

"Says who?" Jeongguk said as he started straddling the older.

"Me bitch." He said.

"Take it back before I'm forced to intervene." The younger said, his eyes darkening and mischievous smirk returning,

"No bi-" Taehyung started but before he could even finish the younger started tickling him.

"Ahh- ngh- Gukkie stop!" He said, laughing as he tried to wiggle out of the younger's clutches.

"Are you single?" Jeongguk asked, still tickling the other,

"Stop Gukkie! Imma pee." The older pleaded,

"Are. You. Single?" Jeongguk asked again.

"No! No no no I'm not single." Taehyung said giving in. The ravenette ceased his tickles and smiled before rolling onto his side of the bed, pulling the older close to him. He wrapped his arms and legs around him, holding both tightly and carefully not wanting to hurt him or the baby.

"That's what I thought."

..............................

Lmaoooo- Randa's Gloss