Cent-Quarante-Cinq

For the past few days, the media had been trying to figure out who Taehyung was holding hands with in his post from a couple of days ago, it was starting to get annoying and Taehyung just wanted to clear the air out already. The media was also trying to figure out if Adora and Jeongguk had spent the holidays with Christmas, which just annoyed the ravenette even more.

He was standing in the kitchen eating Fritos and tartar sauce with a hint of chili flakes, rubbing his stomach when Jeongguk walked in. The younger had scrunched his nose up at the ravenette's weird food choice before walking up behind him and hugged.

"Hey Gguk, do you think we should reveal our relationship soon?" Taehyung asked as Jeongguk rested his chin on his shoulder.

"I think we should do it whenever you feel comfortable, not when the media thinks so, not when I think it's time to or when anyone else does. Just know I'll always be ready to shout out my love for you from the top of the tallest building I can find." The ravenette said, causing Taehyung to smile.

"I know and that's why I love you.' Taehyung said as the blond rubbed his baby bump.

"I know ma, I'm just built like that " Jeongguk smirked.

"You make me sick." The older laughed.

"I know that too." The younger chuckled. "C'mon let's go lay down, it's pretty late." He said, taking the older's hand and leading him to their room. It was indeed getting rather late and Asami was already asleep with Yeontan at the foot of her bed.

..........................................

I really do love the Jeons *sobs*- Randa's Gloss