Trente-et-Un

The group of three had made it to Hyuk and Maj's house, when Hyuk opened the door and let the three in. He noticed the sad looks on Hyungshik and Amika's face and also the pissed on on Hyuk-min's face. As soon as Amika saw her mom she wiggled out of Hyungshik's arms and ran to her sniffling.

"What's wrong pequeño dragón? What happened guys?" Majeah asked the other two.

Hyungshik explained everything to her and could see her eyes darkening the more he told her.

"I'm really sorry Majeah, I just wanted her to sleep confortably and I wasn't expeacting them to come home so early." Hyungshik said looking at the floor in guilt.

"It's okay it wasn't your fault. I'll deal with it myself." She said looking at Hyuk-min with a certain look in her eye that he understood imediatley. The two left after saying goodbye to Amika, Hyuk put her to sleep and came back downstairs.

"Hey babe, do I have permission to do whatever I gotta do when I go and talk to them?" Majeah asked the older. Technically she did't have to ask but it was still his family and she didn't want Kwon to be mad at her.

"Go ahead MJ. It's beyond me, you've wanted to give Eunjae and Hyungseok and peice of your mind for the longest. It hink it's time they get what they deserve." Kwon said, he'd lost respect for him mom and brother after he saw how they treated Maj when they were just friends and now that they disrespected his daughter too? Oh nah if Majeah wants to go on demon time SHE CAN GO ON DEMON TIME.

...

It was the next day and Majeah had went Hyuk's parents' house. She had already called Min, who was there and found out that Eunae and Hyungshik wasn't home which was fine because she wasn't there for them. Majeah found the key that Min left for her under the mat at the front door and left herself in finding Eunjae in the kitchen with her back turned to her.

Maj sat at the dining room table and cleared her throat gaining the older woman's attention.

"So I heard that I'm a dog and that my baby and I belong in a zoo." Maj start clasping her hands together, long nails on display.

"Why are you here?" Eunjae asked.

"Why wouldn't I be here you disrespected me and my daughter. I can handle being talked about but my daughter? Nah we not doin' that." She said tucking an loose curl that came out her messy bun behind her ear.

"So you think you have the right to come here after hiding a child for four years and not even telling us that you and Hyuk are together." Eunjae said with hate lacing her tone.

"Are you dumb, stupid or like dumb? Back when Hyuk and I were friends ya'll were disrespecting me and now you have the audacity to think that I would tell you about our relationship or the fact that I was pregnant. Are you fucking dumb." Majeah said getting frustrated.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you slept my son an produced another little animal." Eunjae said harshly.

"What the fuck Eunjae?" Majeah said getting up from her seat and walking up to the older. "You keep talking about my daughter like it's fucking sweet, bitch I won't hesitate to beat ya old ass so go ahead talk about Amika again. It'll be tú y yo y no me detendré hasta que estés con soporte vital." Majeah said, Eunjae noticed her eyes darkening and she started backing up. Just then Hyungseok walked into the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you going here?" He asked.

"Nah don't talk to me like it's sweet either, yo ass had the audacity to talk the most shit." Majeah said turning to him.

"You had the nerve to have a baby and not tell anyone, only guilty whores do that." He said.

"The only thing I'm guilt of is giving Hyuk the bet head of his life. The same head that you wanted but I never gave cause I only saw you as a friend- a little brother even." Majeah said shaking her head.

"You shameless slut." Hyungseok said stepping closer to Maj.

"You're only calling me that because I hurt your masculinity." She said stepping closer. "You act so tough but no one is scared of you. You can't pull no bitches, you ain't packin nothing and this whole ass racism act isn't cute it's been 6 years calm your shit." Majeah said. Hyunseok got closer to Maj with his chest puffed and head held high just add some height. It wasn't working much for them since he was 5'9 and Maj was 5'10.

"What the fuck do you know nig-" Before he could even get the whole word out of his mouth Majeah slapped him so hard her hand print was on his cheek and she cut his lip. Hyungseok licked the blood off of his lip before spiting on Maj.

That was it. That was the final straw.

Maj threw a punch at Hyungseok's jaw before getting in a fighting stance, there aint no way this nigga was going to walk away from this unscathed. The two started fighting, Majeah's blows connecting more than Hyungseok's. Eunjae just watched thinking that her son was winning but when it really came down to it he was getting his as beat. The realization hit her when Majeah straddles him and started punching him over and over. Eunjae started yelling, the noise causing Hyuk-min to come down stairs to see what was happening.

By this time all Maj saw was red not even noticing that Eunjae was calling the police or the fact that she was being put in cuffs. The cops sat Majeah in the living room while the paramedics came and took Hyungseok him to the hospital. As the ambulance was driving away with Eunjae in the back as well, Hyungshik and Eunae pulled up to the house and saw all the cop cars, as they were getting out of the car officers were walking Majeah out of the house. She was calm and unbothered, not saying much other than "Don't tell Hyuk."

They watched as she got put into the bacl of a police car and driven downtown. The two walked into the house and found Hyuk-min in his room.

"What the hell happened Min." Eunae asked and he just smirked before telling them everything.

..................................................................

Majeah is a whole ass demon oh my god we love to see it- Randa's Gloss