Vingt-Neuf

Amika and Asami were in at daycare getting ready for Reading Buddies, it was were the pre-schoolers would go over to the elemtary part of the building and read with the second graders. Mr. Bang's class were grouped with Mrs. Lee's class and it just so happened to be the class that Suho was in.

Right before they made their way to the Mrs. Lee's Asami walked up to Suho's little sister an usual reading partner.

"Hi Areum. Can I ask you a question?" Asami asked sweetly.

"Hi Asami, what do ya need?" Areum asked smiling a little.

"Can I partner with Suho today?" She asked batting her eyelashes and smiling.

"What do I get out of it?" The younger asked

"I'll bring you some of my mom's cookies." Asami said knowing that she liked them. She stuck her hand out and Areum stood there thinking for a second.

"Okay, you got a deal." Areum said shaking her hand.

The preschooler went on there way to Mrs.Lee's class and everyone got with their partners. Asami partnered up with Suho, Areum with a boy named Eunwoo and Amika with her usual partner Jeongmin. He had this cool book where you had to color the picture to match whet you were reading. The students did their hour or partnered reading and it was time fore lunch, along with reading with Mrs. Lee's class they also ate with her class in the room opposed to going to the cafeteria.

The class was had just started lunch the class phone rung, Mrs. Lee answered it and talked to the secretary while looking at Amika with a smile. Not long after there was a knock at the door.

"Amika will you go and open the door for me?" Mrs. Lee asked the younger who nodded and went to the door. When sh opened it she smiled and jumped into her grandpa's arms.

"Hi papa." Amika said as her Hyungshik carried her into the classroom.

"Hi little dragon princess. Is there somewhere we can sit to eat lunch?" The older asked.

"Yeah, we can go sit with my friend in the reading corner." Mika said pointing to where she was talking about. Asami, Jeongmin, Suho, Areum and a boy named Hwall were currently sitting there looking at Amika and Hyungshik as they walked over to them.

Amika intoduced him to the group and they ate lunch, the kids asking Hyungshik random questions. The older aslo told jokes, one specifically that made Hwall shoot milk out his nose. The group had fun during lunch and once it ended Hyungshik signed Amika out early, Today they were going to have a fun day.

 The group had fun during lunch and once it ended Hyungshik signed Amika out early, Today they were going to have a fun day

Mika's cute little fit ^

.........................................................

Bad boys, bad boy

Bad boys, bad boy. Whatcha gonna do? What cha gonna do when they come for you... - Randa's Gloss

I got a question right? Where ya'll from? I'm tryna see sum