Update: Yoongi & Hoseok

"Hobi let her walk, that's why we're here." Yoongi said. It had been a year since Byeol was born and she was a daddy's girl all the way, the two were practically connected by the hip.

The small family of three were at the park, enjoying the nice weather together. Hoseok pouted before putting his daughter down and allowing her to walk on her own, and held her hand as they walked to the toddler play structure.

"Wanna go in the swing?" Hoseok asked as Byeol walked up to the swingset, she turned to him and pointed with a smile. "Alright, here we go." The brunette said, putting the toddler in the seat and giving her a gentle push.

"Byeol you're flying!" Yoongi gasped, causing her to laugh and clap her hands excitedly.

Hoseok kept pushing her for a little while longer before taking her out so she got a chance to explore and play, he and Yoongi loosely followed her around as she ran around. The older got a call from Taehyung, leaving Hoseok to watch her. He and Byeol were playing hide and seek when the toddler disappeared under the slide before he'd even had the chance to start counting, curious as to what she was doing he followed behind her.

"Byeol what did you find?" Hoseok asked, noticing her crouch down and touching something in the corner. When he got closer, he realized that it was a little ginger colored kitten with big green eyes.

"K-k-kitty~" Byeol smiled as she looked back at her dad as she petted the kitten. The little ginger cat purred happily as the toddler pet him, rubbing up against her. He liked her a lot more than the other kids he'd seen at the park.

"Alright Byeol, it's lunch time. Tell the kitty goodbye." Hoseok said as he approached the toddler.

"No!" She pouted.

"Why not? You're not hungry?" The brunette asked with a patient tone.

"Kitty!" She yelled, picking the cat up and holding him close to her.

"What? You want to keep the kitty?" The older asked, like it wasn't obvious.

"Mhm."

"How about we ask papa?" He asked, inching closer to her with open arms.

"Otay!" Byeol smiled, climbing into his arms as carefully as she could with the kitten in her arms.

"Alright, we'll bring the kitty too." Hoseok chuckled as the three of them left the slide and started making their way over to Yoongi.

"Hey Byeol you re- oh, who do we have here?" The raven asked, noticing the ginger cat in his daughter's arms.

"Kitty!" She exclaimed, smiling brightly. She looked just like Hoseok when she did so.

"I see."

"She found him under the slide while we were playing hide and seek and they refused to let each other go." Hoseok explained, not being able to resist the contagiousness of the toddler's smile.

"M-mine!" She pouted stubbornly.

"Yes, he's yours."Yoongi said, which kind of surprised Hoseok, he was usually pretty cautious about what he let around their daughter; Hoseok was usually the more lax one. "I've always wanted a cat so I don't see why not." The older shrugged.

"He is cute." The brunette said in agreement. "What should we name him?"

"Um... what about Zeke?" Yoongi proposed.

"Why Zeke?" Hoseok asked, furrowing his brows and turning his head to the side to the little as he looked at the older in confusion. Zeke was a pretty random name.

"Cause it sounds like seek and you found him during hide and seek." He said, explaining his train of thought.

"Oh, I like it." Hoseok smiled, his stomach grumbling soon after. "Now let's go get him a few things and then go and get some lunch."

The little family set out and got lunch before going to a pet store and getting things for Zeke like a cute little bed, some food, toys and even a cute little sweater with bear ears that matched one Byeol had back home.

............................................................

 Byeol and Zeke, the bestest of friends - Randa's Gloss

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙂𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙞 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 | 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙪𝙠 🎉