Quatre-Vingt-Quatre

Jeongguk was at the studio with Namjoon working on some more songs, The ravenette had finished recording Deal With The Devil.

"You should make an Instagram account for your music." The older suggested before going through the song making sure that all the audio was clear.

"You know this song would sound really good with a female voice on it, I have someone in mind if you're up for it." He said after the recording ended.

"I'm up for it, is she available now?" The younger asked.

"Yeah she works in this building, Yoongi and I have produced a couple of her songs." Namjoon said.

"What's her name?" Jeongguk asked.

"Adora." He said. Namjoon picked up his phone and texted Adora skiing her to stop by, while they waited Jeongguk went into the booth and recorded another song called Begin. Jeongguk was almost done with the song when the studio door opened revealing a blonde woman.

Jeongguk continued recording, only waving at her when she looked at him. After he finished and walked out of the booth the two introduced themselves to each other. After talking for a little Jeongguk played the song for her, as he did so she listened with a small smile on her face.

"What do you think?" The ravenette asked.

"I like it and would love to feature on it." She said smiling.

"Great, do you wanna meet up another day to work on lyrics?" He asked.

"Actually I'm feeling it so much that I could write lyrics right now." Adora said, taking a small notebook out of the bag she had with her.

"Okay that's fine to, when you're done let me see them so I can do a little revision to mine so they fit better." Jeongguk said. The two got to work while Namjoon texted Jin about dinner. The two were currently arguing over if they should eat seafood or meat... smh classic namjin.

............................

Ngl I'm hungry but too lazy to get up

Ngl I'm hungry but too lazy to get up..ALSO how would y'all feel if i made 'soundtracks' for my books? Like playlist of 10-20 that go with the vibe of the book, would y'all fuck with it? -Randa's Gloss