Cent-Cinquante-Trois

Taehyung was currently browsing the maternity section with Majeah as they tried to help Jimin find something to wear for the baby shower/sex reveal, the other two were currently in the dressing room waiting for the duo. Majeah had set her sights on a pretty blue dress with buttons going down the front while Taehyung found a pink one with tropical flowers printed on it, the two took the dresses back to the dressing room and let the brunette try them on.

"Ouu this is cute." Jimin said as he looked at how the dress Majeah had picked looked on him in the dressing room mirror.

"It really does look good on you." Taehyung complimented.

"Not going to lie, I like this one better than the other one." The older said the more he looked at it in the mirror, he'd tried the dress Taehyung had given him earlier but he didn't like it as much.

"Yes, pay the fuck up Kim." Majeah laughed, holding out her hand. The ravenette sighed as he reached into his wallet and pulled out 40 dollars.

"You two bet on me?" The brunette asked, brow raised.

"When are they not betting on something?" Yoongi sighed. "Can we get out of here now, I'm hungry." He said, rubbing his stomach.

"Finally someone said it." Majeah huffed.

The group finished up their shopping before leaving the store and heading to the food court. When they got there, they all got something to eat before finding a table off to the side.

"So how's bunny boy?" Majeah asked as she ate her chicken.

"He's okay- stressed but okay. He's planning to counterclaim against the reporter and Dispatch for defamation and harassment." Taehyung said.

"As he should." Jimin said as he drank his lemonade.

"He's also back boxing." The raven added.

"Wait for real?" Yoongi said, looking up from his food.

"Yes and girl lemme tell you.. When he gets back home I just be feelin some type of way." The younger said, face turning red ever so slightly.

"When does he not make you feel some type of way?" Majeah laughed.

"Leave me alone.." Taehyung pouted before drinking his coke.

.........................................

Im tryna get back on my bully yannaimsayinnn (This was written at 5/29 12:09a)- Randa's Gloss