Cent-Cinquante-Huit

It had been some time since the baby shower and a few things had happened; Yoongi was about to pop any damn minute, Jeongguk's case had been dropped and he had won in his case of defamation and there was an award show coming up soon.

The truth of Jeongguk's case was that Dispatch was attempting to sue Jeongguk for pushing a member of their paparazzi staff, causing him to fall and his camera to shatter before running over his foot as he and Taheyung drove away. They were trying to keep the details out of the media as much as they could to make it seem way more serious than it actually was and try to make it seem as if they weren't in the wrong, though they were completely so. The case was dropped after the CCTV in the parking garage and some of the footage from the other paparazzi were reviewed, the courts had come to the conclusion that Jeongguk was not at fault for the damage that the camera had sustained and that no one's foot was run over. The group was overjoyed by both the news and the fact that now there was a solid chance that Jeongguk's lawsuit for defamation would be more in his favor. Aside from that, there was an award show coming up and a lot of them were nominated for awards; Jeongguk was nominated for rookie of the year and song of the year, Namjoon was nominated for producer of the year, Twice for artist and song of the year, Seulgi and Chungha were both nominated for singer of the year, album of the year and best comeback and Yoongi was nominated for album of the year, best comeback of the year, producer of the year and rapper of the year.

Yoongi was excited for the award and was currently trying to find something to wear for the event, even though it was set a few days from now he still wanted to be prepared.

"Hobiiiii, what if my water breaks!" Yoongi panicked as he thought about the upcoming event.

"Baby, Byeol isn't gonna be here for another few weeks." Hoseok tried to reassure the older.

"What if she hears all the excitement and decides to join the party Hobi? I refuse to pee on myself on live television." He whined.

"It's not gonna happen but if you're really that worried we don't have to go. I don't want you stressing, it isn't healthy." The brunette said.

"Hold on, no one said all of that? I still want to go, these hoes gon see me." Yoongi said.

"I-"

"I went through too much shit with Disbitch not to proudly show off this bump of mine." The ravenette smiled, rubbing his stomach.

"You're so bipolar sometimes." Hoseok mumbled under his breath.

"HUH? What was that?" The older asked, quickly turning his head to look and narrow his eyes at his boyfriend.

"Nothing love." He nervously chuckled, putting his hands up in surrender.

"That's what I thought, now come lay on the bed and cuddle me." Yoongi pouted as he made his way over to the bed and sat there, making grabby hands at the younger.

"What happened to looking for outfits?" He asked, brow raised.

"We can go to the store or something tomorrow.. now, cuddles." The older huffed.

"Yes my love." Hoseok said, climbing into the bed and wrapping his arms around Yoongi.

"I love you Hobi." He mumbled happily.

"I love you too." The younger smiled.

..........................................

Its the little Sope moments y'know

Its the little Sope moments y'know...- Randa's Gloss