Cent-Trente-Neuf

Kwon was home working on a couple songs he'd recorded a few days prior when Majeah joined him, Amika was at school and lately the male had been working from home more since Majeah had gotten further in her pregnancy.

"Hey papi, how's work going?" The younger asked as she walked up to the older's chair, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm almost done actually, how are you feeling?" Hyuk asked looking up at her.

"I'm feeling okay, feeling a bit energetic though." She said, her voice becoming smooth and sultry. "Y necesito deshacerme de eso (I need to get rid of it)." She smirked.

"¿Es eso así? (Is that so?)" The older said, raising a brow.

"Mhm." Majeah hummed, rubbing the brunette's shoulders.

"¿Qué debemos hacer al respecto entonces? (What should we do about it then?)" Hyuk smirked, getting up and turning to the younger, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"¿Quizás podrías ayudarme a deshacerme de él? (Maybe you could help me get rid of it?)" She whispered, moving her face a little closer to his with a smirk on her face.

"Sígueme (Follow me)" Hyuk said, taking his lover's hand and leading her to their room. Majeah smiled, already knowing where this was going.

"Desnudarse para mí (undress for me)." The older said, watching with intent as the younger did as she was told. "Acostarse hermosa (Lay down beautiful)." He continued, taking off his shirt before walking up to Majeah and spreading her legs with a hungry look in his eyes.

"Papi." She breathed, looking at the older with inviting eyes.

Hyuk smirked as he hovered over the younger, leaving a trail of kisses down her body as went lower and lower. He marked his beautiful brown skin every now and then, leaving her chest and torso marked with blotches of red and violet. The male couldn't help but chuckle when he heard his lover gasp when he reached her inner thighs, they were always a sensitive spot for her and he loved them.

He focused on the area, marking it more than any other. Majeah got lost in the feeling as the older moved up, soon reaching her tight heat. She gripped the sheets as she felt the brunette's warm breath fan against her clit, her breath hitching once she felt her lover's tongue swirl around it.

"Mierda (Shit)." She moaned as she ran her hand through the older's long brown hair, she was soon to be overtaken by the pleasure. Her moans turned into incoherent and slurred Spanish words. Suddenly without warning, Kwon entered the younger with two fingers causing her back to slightly arch off the mattress.

"Papi~" She whined as the older sucked her labia, curling his fingers and hitting her g-spot with precision. The brunette added another finger and all the stimulation was just too much causing her unravel.

Majeah gripped Kwon's hair as her back arched off the mattress, the pressure in her abdomen unwinding as she came with a scream.

"Ni siquiera te he follado todavia (I haven't even fucked you yet)." The older chuckled with a smirk, licking his lips as he got up from his previous position. Majeah loved his Spanish accent and thought it was the sexiest thing on earth. The way he pronounced the words, hitting the accents every time made the younger want to melt. His eyes were dark and his gaze was hot, she was truly in love with this man.

"Te amo (I love you)." She breathed as the older grabbed her legs, resting them on his shoulders.

"Yo también te amo (I love you too)." Hyuk said as he messages her thighs, kissing them as he rubbed the tip of his erection against the younger's cllt before he penetrated her tight heat. Majeah's back arched off the mattress as she groped the sheets, gasping at the feeling.

The older started thrusting into the younger, his thrusts gentle and deep. He intertwined his hands with Majeah's as he hovered over her, the long brown strands of his hair falling into his face.

"Joder, te amo tanto (Fuck, I love you so much)." He said he felt the younger tightening around him, only increasing the amount of pressure they were both feeling.

Hyuk thrusts soon became sloppy as he neared his climax, the brunette's final thrust making the younger climax before him.

The two breathed heavily, the older still hovering over her as they touched foreheads and breathed in unison, coming down from their highs.

"Te amo." They said at the same time, kissing each other passionately.

The older got up and got a washcloth, wiping the both of them off before climbing in the bed and holding the younger close. Before going to sleep the brunette texted his father, asking him if he could pick up Amika after school to which he happily agreed to do.

....................................

Seggs

Seggs. Secks. Sex. Seccz. Ngl I haven't written het secs in a grip- Randa's Gloss