Cinquante

DOUBLE UPDATE BITCHESSSS 🤩💅🏾

Jimin and Su-an were in the store getting groceries, the two had both agreed that bibimbap would be dinner. The two had walked into aisle 7, Jimin looking for the sesame seed oil. The brunette reached out for it but couldn't reach it by a few inches. As he was struggling he heard a deep voice coming from behind him.

"Need some help?" The man asked.

"That would be great." Jimin said before turning around and looked at the source of the voice. He was tall and handsome with a beard and nice smile.

"Thanks...." Jimin said, leaving room for the male to give him his name.

"Malik." He said.

"Thanks Malik." Jimin said filling in the blank. 

"Okay Su let's go to the-" Jimin said, turning away from the taller when he realized that Su-an was no longer standing next to the cart.

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY-" Both men said unison, quickly turning to each other.

"Uh what do they look like?" Jimin asked after they figured out that they were both looking for the same thing, their children.

"He's 2, kinda small for his age with light skin and twists in his hair. What does yours look like?" Malik said describing his son.

"She's 6 and adorably chubby with short hair, dark brown hair and a sunflower behind her ear." The brunette said describing Su-an.

"Okay you further into the store and I'll look up more in front, yeah?" Malik said.

"Okay." Jimin said before the two went their separate ways.

After a couple of minutes had passed and Jimin had found Su-an and a little boy that matched Malik's description in the candy aisle looking at the various candies. Jimin he went to the both of them and place the little boy in the seat of the cart and told Su-an to hold the side of the cart as they walked to find the little boy's father. They found him a couple aisle over asking a lady if she'd seen either of the children, when he saw Jimin approaching. He thanked the woman before walking up to the three.

"Where did you find them?" Malik asked looking at the two children. Jimin explained  to the taller.

Malik picked Kaiser up and narrowed his eyes at him, whispering something to him before turning back to Jimin and his daughter. The two ended up exchanging number, Malik learning JImin's name before the 4 went their separate ways.

...................................................

Introducing...

Malik Monroe

Malik Monroe

Kaiser Monroe

Kaiser Monroe

HIT ME UP WITH SOME LOVEEVERYBODY NEED CONTAGIOUS LOVEAND I'LL BE HAPPY WITH JUST ENOUGH GIMME, GIMME THAT CONTAGIOUS LOVE- Randa's Gloss

EVERYBODY NEED CONTAGIOUS LOVE
AND I'LL BE HAPPY WITH JUST ENOUGH
GIMME, GIMME THAT CONTAGIOUS LOVE- Randa's Gloss