Soixante-Quinze

Yoongi and Hoseok were at home watching Running Manwhen the older got a call from Taehyung.

"Hi Yoongi." Taehyung said, greeting the older.

"Hey Tae, what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to ask if you and Hoseok were up to coming over and stuff. It'll just be the usual hangout we always do." The brunette asked.

"Oh I'm sorry Tae but I can't come because I'm still working pretty heavily on D-2, but I'll ask Hobi if he wants to go for the both of us. Sorry." Yoongi said, feeling bad for flaking out on everyone again.

"It's okay Yoongz I know you're busy and all, maybe another time yeah?" Taehyjng proposed.

"For sure, bye Tae" The older said.

"Bye-"

"Oh and tell MIsa and Su that I said hi." Yoongi told the brunette.

"Will do, bye Yoongi." Taehyung said and with that the phone call. Yoongi turned to the younger with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked, pulling the older next to him.

"I feel so bad, Hobi." He explained.

"I know kitten but they'll understand, they always do." The younger said, reassuring Yoongi.

"I- I know I just feel bad for not telling them. I mean it's been almost three months, I wanna tell them soon." He said.

"But are you ready for that?" Hoeseok asked, concerned for the older.

"Yeah, I mean they're our family and I hate not telling them about something so important." Yoongi explained.

"I'll be here with you every step of the way." Hoseok said, being the supportive boyfriend he was.

"I love you Hoseok." The older said before kissing him sweetly.

"I love you too Yoongi and you my little cub. " Hoseok said as he bent down and kissed Yoongi stomach, smiling brightly.

....................................

Listen to this shit the composition of this song i fucking immaculate

Listen to this shit the composition of this song i fucking immaculate. Like the strings that play during the chorus? *chef kisses* -Randa's Gloss