Soixante-Quatorze

Jeongguk is chilling at home with Asa while Taehyung was at work when he got a call from Namjoon.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jeongguk, look at your plays." Namjoon said excitedly.

"What, why?" Jeongguk asked as he went to go get his laptop and see what the older was talking about.

"2U was hit bro-"

"I just saw." The younger said, smiling. The plays of his song had gone up exponentially, opposed to having only 20 he'd now had over a million.

"What're you gonna do, are you gonna keep putting out music?" Namjoon asked.

"Not sure, I'll write more I guess but I wanna see what happens with 2U first." Jeongguk said

"I get that just let me know when you're trying to get into the studio." He said.

"Bet, say less."

Jeongguk hung up and let Asami do his hair, the girl stopping abruptly and sneezing a lot. The ravenette asked her if she wanted some chicken noodle soup and she nodded happily, Jeongguk put her on his back and they went to the kitchen with Yeontan not far behind. As he warmed up the soup he gave Asami some medicine, then took the bowls of soup out of the microwave and the two went back into the living room. The two cuddled up on the couch with Yeontan curled up right beside Asami, the little girl petting the Pomeranian until all three of them fell asleep together.

............................

Kira Kira Killer HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! This song keeps randomly popping in my head hfajdfhakfhdjk- Randa's Gloss