Cent-Douze

Today was Jeongguk's day to pick Asami up from school and the young singer had one thing on his mind...

Taehyung's birthday.

It was next month and the ravenette wanted to plan something for the love of his life, all he really needed was his daughter's help.

"Hey, Asa?" Jeongguk said, calling for the younger's attention.

"Yes, Daddy?" Asami said, looking up from her coloring book.

"You know that mommy's birthday is coming soon, right?" The older asked moving a strand of his long black hair out of his face. It was practically shoulder length at this point, he wanted to trim it a little but Asami didn't want him to since it was more hair for her to do and she was stubborn just like her parents.

"Mhm, I wanted to do something cool for him." The young girl said before grabbing another marker, she was coloring in a forest full of cute little monsters.

"I feel the same way princess." Jeongguk said, Yeontan hopping up and joining him on the couch.

"So what are you gonna do?" She asked.

"That's for me to worry about and you to help with." The older said.

"Are you gonna do the same thing that made the twins?" The girl asked.

"No Asa, details like that are on the need to know and you do not need to know." Jeongguk said, caught a little off guard but played it off with a chuckle.

"But-"

"But what Asa?" He asked.

"I forgot what I was going to say." She said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Whatever you say you little silly goose, now promise me to not tell mommy about anything we plan in the next few weeks." The older said, holding out his pinky.

"Wow, you're making me promise? How rude I never ruin surprises." Asami said, a shocked expression on her face.

"Asa, you don't remember the time you accidentally told Joonie that mommy was pregnant?" The older said, reminding her of that day.

"That was a one-time thing." She said, narrowing her eyes.

"Whatever you say Asa, whatever you say." Jeongguk said, doing the same.

..........................

Listening to 90s R&B

Listening to 90s R&B.. - Randa's Gloss