Quarante-Sept

Taehyung, Majeah and Yoongi were at Yoona's picking up food, while the others were back at Taehyung house.

The three were just walking out of the cafe when they bumped into a girl, Taehyung recognizing her.

"Hey Monay." Taehyung said.

"Oh hey Taehyung." She said smiling at the three.

"What're you up to?" Majeah asked.

"Nothin much I was just bout to see what this place was up about, I saw it on this website and it looked cool." Monay said.

"Oh yea they're food is pretty good. You got anything else going on?" Taehyung said.

"Nah not really I'm just drifting since I ain't got work today, what y'all up to?" She said.

"Nothin either we just vibin at the crib honestly." Majeah told her.

"Sounds like a vibe." She said.

"You seen chill, you can slide through if you want to." Majeah said, knowing that the other two were thinking the same thing.

"Really? I don't wanna bother y'all." She said not wanting to get in the way.

"It's okay, Asami asked about you a couple days ago." Taehyung said.

"Oh really?" Monay asked.

"Yea, she said she liked talking to you that one time." He told her.

Monay had ended up going to Taehyung's house and being introduced to the rest of the group, she went well and everyone vibed with her energy. She'd be a a great addition to the group.

.....................................

We stan Monay so heavy VRO- Randa's Gloss

A dark skin BADDIE 👸🏿💅🏿