Dix-Sept

Taehyung and Maj were at the store getting party supplies together for the birthday party next week. The iconic duo were currently getting everyone's outfit together so they could all coordinate.

"So how did everything go with those sneakers you were designing?" Tae asked while looking at a pair of women's jeans, ever since he had Asami his body had become more feminine. His ass was bigger, boobs still pretty big too, his waist got a little smaller and his thighs got thicker. Jeongguk loves every bit of it and has even grow a little more possessive than he already was.

"They're coming along the company is supposed to be sending a demo pair so I can see them physically." Majeah explained as she looked for jeans as well.

"How did things go with Mika?" Tae asked.

"Good. She really wants to meet them but she's also a little sad that she can't really meet all of them, she understands why though." The younger said

"That's good. She's very smart and aware." Taehyung said as the walked to a different part of the store.

"Yeah and I love that about here. I'm actually not taking here to school tomorrow, she's gonna meet Hyungshik and Hyuk-Min." Maj told the older.

"oh my god yes, I hope she has fun. Is Kwon going?" Tae asked. 

"Nah. he said he doesn't want to get in the way. Mika is so excited she told me that she wants to teach them Spanish words." Majeah said smiling.

"That's so cute." Taehyung said.

The two continued to talk about random things as they continued shopping.

..........................................................

I love Taemaj so much

I love Taemaj so much. Stan Taemaj for clear skin - Randa's Gloss