Quarante-Cinq

It had been a month since the whole graduation thing, Jimin wasn't there because he had a house check with Naeheun.

The house check had been cleared, Jimin had went to the courts a couple of days ago and they'd cleared him as well. Today was the day that Jimin would go and pick up Su-an, Park Su-an.

The brunette smiled brightly as he helped the little girl put her things into his car, just before they left the two both hugged Naeheun before driving away from the center. Su-an sat in her carseat wearing a cute little outfit that Jimin had gotten for her, singing along to whatever song that was playing on the radio.

 Su-an sat in her carseat wearing a cute little outfit that Jimin had gotten for her, singing along to whatever song that was playing on the radio

Su-an's Fit ^

The two sang along to the songs that played as they drove home, when they got there Su-an immediately notcied the cars there and looked at JImin confused. JImin just smiled before parking the car and helping her out, qhen he two walked in they were met by the sound of the group saying "Welcome home Su-an!"

Jimin looked at the little girl and noticed that there was tears in her eyes. She looked at everyone with a smile on her face. She turned to Jimin and hugged him.

"Thanks mommy."

"You're welcome Su."

"D-did she just call you m-mommy. I can't just stand here, let me get in on this hug too." Chungha said, tearing up. Not long after everyone had ended up in a giant group hug with Jimin and Su-an in the middle.

After the sweet little moment the group went on with the party, everyone enjoying themselves and giving Su-an the gifts they'd bought her. The day was a good one, ending with Taehyung, Asami, Majeah and Amika staying over with the with the two, having a sleep over.

.....................................

Welcome to the family Park Su-an - Randa's Gloss

I cry 🥺🤧