Soixante-Deux

Double Update, why not?

The songs were finished and Jeongguk decides to drop 2U, sending the link into two of his group chats. The first time he checked his stats, it showed that he had 20 plays which was enough for him.

The raven was now at the store picking things up for the house while Asami and Taehyung were washing Yeontan when he bumped into a masked 2Jae, the two recognizable by their eyes.

"Hey guys." Jeongguk said, greeting the two.

"Hey Jeon." Jaebum said.

"Hi Jeongguk." Youngjae said, cheerfully.

"How're you guys? How's trainee life?" Jeongguk asked.

"It's going good, we're set to early next year." Youngjae told him.

"I can't wait to see it."The younger said, just then he noticed Youngjae bump. "Congratulations by the way." He said smiling at the two.

"Thanks." They both said. They caught up a little more, arranging to hangout one of these days before going their separate ways.

Jeongguk continued shopping, making sure to buy some spicy seaweed for Tae and fruit snacks for Asa.

................................

EEK 2JAE BABY- Randa's Gloss

Because NS hit 100K I wanna show love so here are some fellow Toxins' stories that I think you should give a read:

Opia by NeoDayBreak - I love this damn book I swear, it's still updating and everytime I get the notif my day gets a little better because I know that I'm in for sum every time I press on the infamous red cover.

Letter To Tree by blu3juicebox - Even though there aren't many chapters out I can already tell that this book if gold it a Namjoon ambw and I fuck with it super heavy, you guys should got show the broski some love.

Pregnant With My Bandmates Baby by Precioustigeruwu complete and the storyline is a perfect mix of crack and structure. I loved this book an was always looking out for the updates when they came.

All of these books are must reads so go show these OG Toxins some love NeoDayBreak blu3juicebox Precioustigeruwu