Cent-Quatre

Yoongi was in the studio putting final touches on D-2, putting the finishing touches on the songs he had completed. As he was doing so his stomach growled, yelling at him to go eat something. As if on cue a wild Hoseok appeared with food and a large smile on his face.

"How're my moonlight and little star doing?" He asked the older.

"Where okay, I'm almost finished cleaning up some things on Soul and Set me free." Yoongi said as Hoseok reached into the bag and pulled out a box of lamb skewers, handed them to him. The older had always loved them but ever since he'd gotten pregnant the cravings for them had been amplified, Yoongi had to have some almost every other day.

"Have you finally come up with a date to drop D-2?" Hoseok asked.

"In 2 weeks, I plan on dropping concept images leading up to the release next week. What's crazy is that every time I look at those pictures I remember that I was unknowingly 2 months pregnant." He told him before eating some of his food.

"That still blows me to this day, I always imagined having a little us running around by now that it's actually happening I feel- I don't know.. All I know is that the word happy can't even describe it." The younger siad, smiling again.

"I feel the same way." Yoongi said, cheeks full. Hoseok laughed at how cute he looked,

"How do you think everyone will take the news?" The brunette asked before taking a sip from the large sprite he ordered.

"I don't know but I abandoned all care in what the public thought before the day fucked and created ***** so what happens happens as long as their family is safe." Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders before stuffing his face again. Hoseok just stared at him as he ate his food, not uttering a single word. "Why're you staring at me like that?" The ravenette asked.

"I love you babe, I truly do." Hoseok said smiling with nothing but pure love and admiration for the older in his eyes.

"I love you too Hobi." The older said before leaning over and kissing him.

........................................

Sope man

Sope man... SOPE- Randa's Gloss