Soixante-Six

Ami's fit ^ (Kwon even did her hair 🥺)

Today Amika had a doctor's appointment and Kwon had taken her, the two spending the rest of the day together. The two were now on their way to the mall jamming out to the radio when Kwon's song Howlin' 404 started playing. The two started singing together, having a good time.

"Yeah, it's true, true I'm stuck in the loop might sound strange, yeah" Kwon sang

"Tho it's true to be stuck in the system" Amika sang. Kwon always loved hearing her sing, her voice was beautiful.

"Time rewinds, you looked at me baby. Yeah, it's true, true I'm stuck in the loop" Kwon continued.

"Losing control, I can't get over. In the void, I can't be sober" Amika sang, starting to feel herself

"You're killing me softly, whoo, whoo, whoo." Kwon sang, smiling at the younger in the rearview mirror.

"I'd be howlin' for ya. Before the shadows drag me under." She sang to Drago, who she had seated next to her.

"Cuz when the darkness took me over. I wouldn't know what I have lost." Kwon said.

"I'll be lost in desire, desire. If you won't hold me. Hurt me more, more" Amika sang, closing her eyes and really getting into it.

Lost in desire, desire. If you won't hold me. Kill me more, more" Kwon sang as he turned into the mall's parking garage.

"Lost in desire, desire. If you won't hold me. Hurt me more, more" Ami sang, eyes still closed.

Lost in desire, desire. If you won't hold me. Kill me more, more" They sang together. By the time the song had finished the two were at the mall.

The two were in the food court after going to the pet store and buying a lizard that Amika named Ignus, buying some more clothes and a couple more stuffies. After having a heated debate over whether to get Chick-fil-a or Wendy's they finally compromised on Chinese food, Kwon had ordered their food and they were sitting together near the fountain in the middle of the court when Kwon noticed Amika smiling at someone.

The older looked in the direction that Amika was looking when he noticed a boy that looked just a little older than her smiling at her, he turned around and looked at his daughter.

"Hey Mika what you think about boys?" Kwon asked her.

"They're okay, I have a bunch of friends that are boys." She said, eating her Lo Mein.

"Really?" The older asked. Amika nodded with her checks full of noodles, making her look like a chipmunk.

"You know what a boyfriend is right?" He asked the younger.

"Yeah~" She said, Kwon reached over and wiped some noodle sauce off her cheek before continuing.

"Well I hope you know that you can't have one until you're 30." Kwon told her, causing her to mumble something before eating more noodles. "What did you say?" He asked, brow raised.

"Nothing." She said looking away from her father.

.........................

I love Ami so much like dsnajfdnfan She's a mess - Randa's Gloss

She's a mess - Randa's Gloss

I'm thinking of making maybe either s twt or insta acc so y'all have a better way to interact with me and get updates and stuff. Would y'all fuck wit it? 🤔