Cent-Vingt-Cinq

"Mommy, do you know where Draggo is?" Amika yelled from her room, Majeah was in the kitchen making lunch since they were expecting guests. Hyuk's family- the ones they liked- were about to be at the house in less than an hour.

"The laundry room." Majeah told her.

"Gracias!" She said as she ran past the kitchen.

"De nada Ami." The older said with a small smile. She checked the food one more time before going to the living room and sitting down with a huff, rubbing her stomach as she texted Kwon. He was currently at the store getting a couple ingredients that the younger was missing, she was mid-text when she felt one of the twins kick her hand.

"Ami! Ven aca." Majeah called. Not long after the young girl came out of her room and stood in front of the older. "Alright, dos cosas. ¿Qué estás haciendo? (two things. What are you doing?)" She asked, curious as to what she was doing in her room.

"Colorear con Draggo. (Coloring with Draggo)" She said.

"Nice. Guess what."

"What?" She asked, tilting her head to the side just a little.

"The twins are awake." Majeah said. Anika smiled before plopping herself next to the older and resting her head on the older's stomach.

"Hi guys, it's me Ami. I'm gonna need you guys to come out soon so we can play with Asa and her siblings." As the young girl talked to her mother's tummy Hyuk had walked through the door with a large smile on his face when he saw the sight.

"Daddy los gemelos están despiertos. (Daddy the twins are awake.)" She said as she sat up and looked at her dad who was now making his way to the kitchen.

"¿Es eso así? (Is that so?)" He asked, still smiling. He truly loved his family,

"Mhm" The little one said, nodding her head excitedly causing her curly hair to go all over the place and puff up a little.

"Bueno, ¿por qué no vienes y me ayudas a guardar estas cosas para que mami pueda relajarse? (Well, why don't you come and help me put these things away so mommy can relax?)" Hyuk asked.

"Ok! I'll leave you to rest mommy, call if you need me." Amika said before hopping off the couch, giving her mom a thumbs up and

"Will do." Majeah nodded, smiling at the younger's cuteness.

Amika joined her father in the kitchen and helped him out away the food he'd just bought. The two were in the younger girl's room coloring with Draggo when the doorbell rang,

Majeah opened the door and was happy to see Hyungshik, Eunae and Hyuk-min. She let them in and the other two quickly joined the group, for the rest of the afternoon the group caught up and Amika even got a chance to play with her aunt and uncle. It was the things like this that made Hyuk love his family.. even though Hyungseok and Eunjae were complete assholes it didn't mean that everyone else was like that,

...................................................

If ya'll want more Amika and Kwon moments lemme know lemme know lemme knowwwwww- Randa's Gloss