Quarante-et-Un

Hope & Mochi Studios ^

Jimin was back at the adoption center meeting with Su-an, this time he'd talked the social worker and they granted him permission to tack Su-an off the property for the afternoon. The center had gave him a car seat and the two were on there way.

"Where are we going Minnie?" The young girl asked, curious.

"Well we're gonna go to lunch and then go to the dance studio." Jimin told her.

"REALLY?" The younger said, eyes wide in curiosity.

"Yep, where do you want to go for lunch?" Jimin asked.

"Can we go to McDonald's?" She asked.

"Mhm." Jimin said as they drove to McDonald's. 

They ate their food and made they're way to the studio. The walked into the studio hand in hand, the older greeting the receptionist. They walked passed a couple of classroom, Su-an looking in the the big windows and seeing the classes that were going on. She'd seen a ballet class, jazz, contemporary and hip hop classes.

The two and made it to Jimin and Hoseok's office, they put their stuff in there before going into one of the one of the classroom. As soon as they opened the door the two people in the room turned thier attention to the newcomers.

The young girl had immediately recognized the two, her eyes widened in surprise and his jaw dropped. She couldn't believe that she was in the same room as Chungha and Hoseok.

"Hi!" Chungha said beating Hoseok to it.

"H-hi." The younger said shyly.

"You must be Su-an! I'm Chungha and this is my friend Hose-" Chungha started, getting cut off by the sound of the door opening again.

"Here you guys ar- OH MY GOD IS THIS SU-AN?" Taehyung said noticing the youngest in the room.

"Hi" She said smiling.

"Oh my god you're so cute, I'm Taehyung." The older said introducing himself.

The group spent time learning about and playing with the little girl. Chungha had taught her the choreography for Snapping and she danced to Gotta Go with all all of them.

After the day if fun Jimin was driving Su-an back to the adoption center.

"Hey Su" Jimin said calling the younger's attention from the window.

"Yeah?" She said.

"How would you feel about getting adopt-" He started saying.

"By you?" Su-an asked.

"Yep." Jimin said popping the p. He didn't know what he the younger was going to say.

"I WOULD LOVE TO. WHEN CAN I GO HOME AND CUDDLE MOK?!" Su-an yelled in excitement.

"Hold on to your horses Su, there are just a couple more things that I have to got through but after that you can officially come home with me."Jimin explained to her.

"When that happens..." Su-an said looking down at her hands, connecting her fingers together. "Can I call you mom?" She said whispering the last part so low Jimin almost missed it.

"Of course Su, I dont mind." Jimin said looking into the rearview mirror, meeting eyes with the younger who was smiling happily. Once he looked away he could feel the tears in his eyes. He felt so happy that the younger was so accepting of him and felt the same way he did.

....................................

AH THAT SHIT IS SO WHOLESOME 🥺🤧- Randa's Gloss